Fabinho

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Seems Utd is after him. Bad news.

He would work so well in Valverde's system, could play as a RB and DM for us. Who knows he might even be decent at CB.

clemente

Is he really that good on RB? Don't want another Roberto there. I want in that position someone with pace, agility good offensive abilities because this position is involved in most of our attacks.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Is he really that good on RB? Don't want another Roberto there. I want in that position someone with pace, agility good offensive abilities because this position is involved in most of our attacks.

It may not seem like it due to his height, but he is actually good as a RB. He is not a Dani Alves but he could be an Abidal type. He can play more reserved, specially if we bring a young Right Winger like Dembele. But if you sign Fabinho you are signing more than just a RB.

I'm sorry, but according to the culé press, we're getting Bellerín, who is "faster than the speed of love", and as bad as Brian's novel.

I hope we don't sign any more players from Arsenal. At least not until they culture over there changes and the win a few league titles.

Messi983

If that's true I wonder if Pep will use him as a midfielder or RB. They need to improve both positions but knowing Pep at the end he'll probably play him as CB or something like that. :lol:

xXKonan

According to L'EQUIPE, PSG wants Fabinho and have met with his Entourage.

PSG giving up on Seri?

Jombi

According to L'EQUIPE, PSG wants Fabinho and have met with his Entourage.

PSG giving up on Seri?

What are we waiting for? I have no idea. His rumored price is 45m euros. Naby+Fabinho+Lemar can be had for 130m euros.

So many options with those 3 players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fabinho might not want to play as a RB, and he's not really the kind of midfielder we need unless we're going with a two-man midfield.

Jombi

Fabinho might not want to play as a RB, and he's not really the kind of midfielder we need unless we're going with a two-man midfield.

Fabinho has stated he feels his best position is RB. He also offers us options as RCB in a 3 man defense, as DM and CM. He should be a no brainer for us for 45m euros. Lemar can play on Messi's position if Messi plays in the middle behind Suarez in some games, he can also play LF and in Iniesta's position. Naby can play in Raki or Iniesta's position. If Messi is really going to be in the center, then someone like Lemar or Roberto as RF will be necessary, players who can double as midfielders. But Lemar can easily slot into Iniesta's position as well. No matter what formation we go for, those 3 players would offer us so many options.

Home of Barca Fans