Fabinho

El Flaco

[tw]830907814038077440[/tw]

Fabinho's father Joao, "We have been in talks with Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal & approached by Barcelona."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope the club has learned their lesson to not get involved with players whose fathers deal with the player's business..... Too many hiccups in the process, in the very recent past! Neymar, Thiago Alcantara, Bojan Krikic, Halilovic, not to mention the tax fraud by Leo's father and the list could go on & on!

Messi983

If both Manchester clubs are really after him then his price will most likely be 50M€ or more. I don't see us paying that much for RB even though improving that position should be our priority in summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If both Manchester clubs are really after him then his price will most likely be 50M€ or more. I don't see us paying that much for RB even though improving that position should be our priority in summer.

It's a tricky situation we're in.

Both Manchester clubs, Bayern and we are on the hunt for a RB lol.

CuleLife4Life

Forget Bellerin and get this guy!

Monaco have some serious talent in their squad.

I was looking for his thread after the game yesterday. We need to throw a huge bag of money at Monaco for him. He'd be the answer to a huge problem. Bellerin is not the answer for us.

BarçaBarça

I was looking for his thread after the game yesterday. We need to throw a huge bag of money at Monaco for him. He'd be the answer to a huge problem. Bellerin is not the answer for us.

But it is a problem that so many Monaco-players are wanted now. We can't get both him and Bernardo Silva e.g. (who would also fit perfectly, imo).
Monaco could be tempted to sell Mbappé could go for mad-money this summer if he wants to (has only 2 years left), and then I think it would be limited how many more players they want to sell. Lemar is also a target many wants, so it is tricky..

Yashar1899

2017/18:
----------------------- Mats
----- Lemos --------- Pique ---------- Umtiti
----------------------- Busi
----------- Fabinho ------------- Iniesta/Lemar
Munir/Mboula -------------------------------- Neymar
--------------- Messi ------ Suarez

Zinedinho

But he is not Catalan!

Would suit well for a 3-4-3 formation though.... Should be pretty interesting to pursue him

I was about to mention the possibility of him playing in a 3-4-3 formation. He would be perfect. And of course, 4-3-3. I would spend big money for a guy like him. That should be our priority. No Cancelos and Bellerins, please. This guy is world class.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, Fabinho seem like the best choice out of everyone we've been linked to. Can do well at RB and add steel to the midfield too. He's versatile, but in a brilliant way like David Alaba.

Home of Barca Fans