Fabinho

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Should we go for him? Seems to be a good option to replace Alves. Will be difficult to find a replacement for a reasonable price.

Butaan4barca

Fabino

Full name Fábio Henrique Tavares
Date of birth 23 October 1993 (age 22)
Place of birth Campinas, Brazil
Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position Right back

We are linked with him recently. Probably Barcelona is considering him as bellerin's backup.

ScoobySquats

Full name Fábio Henrique Tavares
Date of birth 23 October 1993 (age 22)
Place of birth Campinas, Brazil
Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position Right back

We are linked with him recently. Probably Barcelona is considering him as bellerin's backup.

Didn't Atletico sign him?

Professor Chaos

Yes. We definitely should go for him, but he would be very expensive, ~40M€. We should try to sign Azpilicueta first as he can play LB/RB.

gregorrin10

He's not your typical Barca full back, he's quite tall (1,88 m i think), and he's good defensively, but lacks in offense, which we know how important it is for a Barca full back. So i'm not too sure about him in terms of being the right fit for us, but we'll see, if he does infact eventually come. :blush:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's not your typical Barca full back, he's quite tall (1,88 m i think), and he's good defensively, but lacks in offense, which we know how important it is for a Barca full back. So i'm not too sure about him in terms of being the right fit for us, but we'll see, if he does infact eventually come. :blush:
It would then be awesome.... Also would help integrate Sergi Roberto into the first team.

Roberto, or even Rafinha for that matter, from mid field would form the replica of Messi-Alves duo.... And unlike the past, the right flank would not be too much exposed like it used to be when Alves bombed up front

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

with the barca game, barca holding ball for 60-70 mins of 90 mins. Having a more attack oriented fullback is much much more important than the one who can defend well and lacks in offense. I would go for bellerin.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Actually Barça needs a RB who can play as a DM. Dani used to do that - he was a playmaker at times. Specially this last season. He did have bad games but his best were when he wasn't only going up but also staying in the middle. Fabinho can be a DM so his passing game should already be good enough. Bellerin is just an up and down machine much like Alba.

Home of Barca Fans