Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

raskolnikov

I have all the respect for Pedro and I'm aware of how much he's done for us but times have changed and right now his role should be restricted to be coming on at the end of the games that already have been won so Neymar or Suarez can rest.
Definitely

Of course. However people should also realize that Pedro isn't at the level he was in 10/11, which means that he wouldn't be a 1 for 1 replacement for Neymar if we wanted to bench him.
Definitely, especially in big games, Neymar should start, I hope he starts playing better though, he has been a little less good for over a month though. Then again, its a 22 year old kid who is having a great season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Victor is ready for the Clasico

ix61s1.jpg

Translate? :D

CuleLife4Life

Wow didn't know he kept in contact with Guti from Real Madrid. Thats actually pretty cool. I know there is no beef among the guys anymore but Guti is really old school from the current Madrid players.

Was also one of the few I like in Madrid back then and thought he could have been such a better player if he was consistent.

FC B

Neyhater.

Pedro doesn't offer us what Neymar does. Neymar was very good yesterday, dribbled well and earned a few free kicks just outside the box. The finishing is still not there but none of the front three could score yesterday with Hart having the game of his life.

Neymar will obviously play and there's no point in predicting a start for Pedro. Lucho isn't that stupid to separate MSN right for the El Clasico. lol

Not really. Neymar was indeed really poor considering what is capable of for the last 7 or 8 matches in a row if not more... And yep he still offers clearly more than Pedro even in this kind of form and he could have played way better against City.

Last edited:

gatsu

The presence of Neymar regardless of his form is a serious tactical brain-teaser for any team, that alone is more than enough to choose him over Pedro.

Pretty confident about the classico, we have the perfect players to exploit all of Madrid weaknesses, can't say the same about our eternal rival.

likeafire

Im guessing messi and ronaldo will go directly against each other cause messi is on the right ans ronaldo plays on the left?

And ronaldo doesnt track back so messi will have freedom against marcelo.

Guillem balague has predicted 2-1 win for madrid. Thinks the counter attack of BBC will be too much.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Apparently, RM has NEVER won against Barça in the last 30years when they played at 21:00 ^^

Over 7 or 8 games they only scored 2 times in a 2-2 draw, and the famous manita (5-0) was also played at 21:00 ...

Is this a sign ?? :)

EDIT : I think it concerns only games played at Camp Nou, but it doesn't change anything then

Last edited:

DinhoR10

It feels alot like 2010/2011 to me, everything feels like its falling into place. And with every match the feeling of inevitability sets in. In 2011 our biggest rival was Real but I think this time we also have Bayern. Hope the feeling doesn't let me down.

Home of Barca Fans