Real Madrid 3-1 FC Barcelona
Real Madrid 3-4 FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona 2-1 Real Madrid
Real Madrid 2-1 FC Barcelona
FC Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid

2010/11:

Real Madrid 1-1 FC Barcelona (Lliga)
FC Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid (Copa del Rey) - Neutral
Real Madrid 0-2 FC Barcelona (Champions League)
FC Barcelona 1-1 Real Madrid (Champions League)

2011/12:

Real Madrid 2-2 FC Barcelona (Supercopa)
FC Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid (Supercopa)
Real Madrid 1-3 FC Barcelona (Lliga)
Real Madrid 1-2 FC Barcelona (Copa del Rey)
FC Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid (Copa del Rey)
FC Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid (Lliga)

2012/13:

FC Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid (Supercopa)
Real Madrid 2-1 FC Barcelona (Supercopa)
FC Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid (Lliga)
Real Madrid 1-1 FC Barcelona (Copa del Rey)
FC Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid (Copa del Rey)
Real Madrid 2-1 FC Barcelona (Lliga)

2013/14:

FC Barcelona 2-1 Real Madrid (Lliga)
Real Madrid 3-4 FC Barcelona (Lliga)
FC Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid (Copa del Rey) - Neutral

2014/15:

Real Madrid 3-1 FC Barcelona (Lliga)

TOTAL record since Manita (11/29/2010):

FC Barcelona wins - 7
Real Madrid wins - 7
Draws - 6

Goals for FC Barcelona - 34
Goals for Real Madrid - 34

That is about as even a record as you're gonna get.

Match Preview:

With Atletico Madrid faltering, this is a big chance for Barca to gain a decisive advantage in the title race, with a win taking them 4 points clear of second-placed Real Madrid. Madrid have been in poor form lately while Barca have been firing on all cylinders, thanks mainly to their South-American trident of Suarez, Neymar and Messi. Regardless, form books get thrown out the window when the Clasico rolls around, and both teams will look to give their best in this crucial tie.

Suspensions/Injuries:

No major injuries or suspensions to report for either side except Sergio Busquets for FC Barcelona.

Predicted lineups:

[FORMATION=barca]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Bartra-0-Alba
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/FORMATION]

[FORMATION=white]
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Ronaldo-0-0-Benzema-0-0-Bale
0-Isco-0-0-0-Modric-0
0-0-0-Kroos-0-0-0
Marcelo-0-Ramos-0-Pepe-0-Carvajal
0-0-0-Casillas-0-0-0
[/FORMATION]

My Match Prediction

FC Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid

serghei

My only hope is that Lucho doesn't play this game thinking a draw is in our favour. We need the win badly.

beogatts

cant wait even tho this match will start at 4AM my time..:barca scarf:
n also hav a feeling tht we will win coz lucho seems to take it more serious now.

DrPepper

A shame Madrid will have their full strength line up back. Without Modric they're only half as good; a team that loses at home against Schalke.

While we're missing our midfield stabilisator... Will be tough, so a draw would be fine with me. Though they have to attack us because they need to win, so hopefully we're the ones counter attacking them this time.

Ursegor

World Champion
I will be very disappointed if Barca don't secure the victory. Last time a lot went wrong.

- Suarez starting his first game for Barca with 0 team chemistry and on the right wing
- Mathieu surprise at leftback
- Pique in horrible form at the beginning of the season, ended up gifting a silly penalty
- Lucho pulling out the Xaviesta midfield
- generally the team wasn't yet clicking with the new tactics ("midfielders too wide covering for fullbacks" issue)
- Madrid in the form of their lives
- Bernabeu

Even then Barca could have gone 2-0 up early on. None of those disadvantages will be apparent this time around (well, maybe Lucho will pull out Xaviesta again). Suarez has settled, Mathieu won't play leftback, Pique is in very good form, the team is clicking, Madrid's isn't in any sort of form and it's the Camp Nou. It's a Clasico so anything can happen of course but normally Barca should win this and maybe win quite comfortably.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
A 3-1 win for Barca with Messi scoring a brace and a goal by either Suarez or Rakitic. And a solo goal by Bale (that'll be the start of Penaldos emotional break-down) :tito:

Last edited:

beogatts

I will be very disappointed if Barca don't secure the victory. Last time a lot went wrong.

- Suarez starting his first game for Barca with 0 team chemistry and on the right wing; suarez in good position n is getting there to his best
- Mathieu surprise at leftback; alba should be back
- Pique in horrible form at the beginning of the season, ended up gifting a silly penalty; hes our best back now lol
- Lucho pulling out the Xaviesta midfield; iniesta rakitic shuld b enuf this time IMO
- generally the team wasn't yet clicking with the new tactics ("midfielders too wide covering for fullbacks" issue); at current state, not fully clicking but alot of improvement
- Madrid in the form of their lives; not at their best currently
- Bernabeu; camp nou advantage

agreed. :neymar:

kollegah

i think we should do everything to win this game, if we want to win la liga.
If we only get 1 point it is gonna be a hard time, , we musnt slip and lose points, because the chance that los blancos will win all the remaining matches is imo higher than ours (referees, penaldos etc.)

Leo_Messi

I want to see this formation;

[formation=name.of.the.shirt]
Bravo
Alves-0-Piqué-0-Bartra-0-Alba
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta,c-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suárez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I will be happy as long as Mathieu is kept out of the lineup.

The importance of winning this match cannot be underestimated and I have to say that I will be disappointed if we don't win this time around. 4 points with 10 games left to play for would be a significant advantage.

The team is playing at home, they are the better team currently and they would want revenge after the last 3-1 defeat.

Busquets will be a huge miss though. The midfield is just not the same without him.

ronniecro

again i'm not too confident about this match,if you look current form we should win with ease,but that was the case with the first clasico
i wish we destroy them,if bilbao,villareal and schalke played well against them and got positive result then we should too
i think that we will have to play perfect match to win even though they are in bad form lately

Bucky

Penya Member
again i'm not too confident about this match,if you look current form we should win with ease,but that was the case with the first clasico
i wish we destroy them,if bilbao,villareal and schalke played well against them and got positive result then we should too
i think that we will have to play perfect match to win even though they are in bad form lately

RM were in ridiculously good form, we were still finding our feet with the new manager - Suàrez's first game... a lot was expected of him but the chemistry was rightly already stated = zero, nada, 0

/

As already stated, that is my favourite line up with Bravo, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Alves, Raki, Masch (if no Busi), Iniesta, M, S, N.

Can't wait and I'm more confident if Mathieu does NOT play. I know form goes out the window in every derby game but there's something about this Barça team at the moment that reassure's me that they have what it takes.

Kohe321

RM were in ridiculously good form, we were still finding our feet with the new manager - Suàrez's first game... a lot was expected of him but the chemistry was rightly already stated = zero, nada, 0

/

As already stated, that is my favourite line up with Bravo, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Alves, Raki, Masch (if no Busi), Iniesta, M, S, N.

Can't wait and I'm more confident if Mathieu does NOT play. I know form goes out the window in every derby game but there's something about this Barça team at the moment that reassure's me that they have what it takes.

I'll echo this 100 times over! Also a perfect lineup for this game, and against City as well, just with Stegen in goal. :)

Home of Barca Fans