Aly Cissokho

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Aly Cissokho (born September 15, 1987 in Blois) is a French-Senegalese footballer who currently plays for Futebol Clube do Porto, as a left defender.
@wiki

images

Weight
11.8 st (75 kg)
Height5' 11" (1.81m)

He has been hailed because of his performances in league and cl.
His progress is also tremendous. I am not sure if he would accept bench role in Barca but he is definitely a great prospect. I haven`t watched him much so I am not going to say that he is better then Abi but I hope we will sign, at least as a backup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5Ik3dqlrA&feature=related

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Might be a good option for a transfer target seeing as it may be wise to alter our options at left back.

Andres Iniesta

He his a great defender... who had thought that last year he was playing at 2º french division struglling to mantain his team in that same division... then he came to setubal and made great exibicions that captured the attention of porto. What a great and cheap buy... :)

karthik

He should be in porto for one more year. GUys how good is yuri zhirkov? I havent seen him play. Many are rating him very high.

Besart23

from the match with mutd he looks ways better than abi..id love to sign him,he was the main threat at old trafford,he send a lot of crosses just like alves,I can say he is the twin of alves in aspect of playing mentality

DucdeOrléans

What I have seen has really impressed me. (CL only). He has the pace, the technique, the ability to defend when facing world class opponents (Ronaldo 3 times, when in Porto and recently Lyon), the age etc.

In my opinion he is the perfect heir to Abidal, who is not getting younger.

And it would be unberable to see him joining Franco CF and solving their left back problem..

jairzinho

Just heard Bayern are interested in this player. Is he that good?

Aly is a great player. He is ideal for us and if we want him we have to make a move soon. clubs are already inquiring about his services, but i can't see Barca moving for him this summer especially with the presidential elections etc.

Home of Barca Fans