Xavi reaches 750 games with FC Barcelona

F

Flavia

Xavi Hernández sets new record for FC Barcelona

WWW.FCBARCELONA.COM
03/14/2015 13:43

The first team captain, winner of 22 major titles with the club, has further extended his legend

angles.v1426358756.jpg

On August 18, 1998, a promising young midfielder made his first ever appearance for the Barça first team. It was in the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Mallorca at the Lluís Sitjar that Xavi Hernández was able to celebrate his debut with a fine goal. Seventeen years have passed since then, and in that time he has set a club record of 750 appearances for FC Barcelona.

Seven competitions

494 of those games were in La Liga, and 152 in the Champions League. Xavi has also played 13 games in the UEFA Cup, 69 in the Spanish Cup. 14 in the Spanish Super Cup, 3 in the European Super Cup and 5 in the Clubs World Cup. He has scored 84 goals in all competitions.

Best ever

Xavi Hernández holds a club record of 22 different titles, and is also the only player to have won the Spanish league seven times.

palmar_s_Xavi_cat.v1426258033.JPG

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Unbelievable player. If I could pick one player to retire at Barca, It would be him. I would not mind Leo playing for Rosario at 35 or Iniesta for Albacete at the end of his career.
But to see Xavi retire in blaugrana would make me shed tears of joy.

sailor

This man is a unique piece of art ! You never get tired of seeing him perform on the pitch !I hope he'll join the coaching staff of Barca once he's retired .

Egert

Estonian Culé
Absolute legend. Hopefully he stays for another season :) So we could see him play for Barca more and more and then he can retire in 2016 at Barca.

ManusXavi

Unbelievable player. If I could pick one player to retire at Barca, It would be him. I would not mind Leo playing for Rosario at 35 or Iniesta for Albacete at the end of his career.
But to see Xavi retire in blaugrana would make me shed tears of joy.

+1

Home of Barca Fans