FC Barcelona, Rosell and Bartomeu to stand trial for alleged fiscal fraud

MundoDeportivo is a very pro-barça news site, but yeah it's not all 100% true but i'm wondering .. is that even possible ??

This round of presidents have fucked up the club, big time no matter what happens!

I don't know that it is "possible",maybe, maybe not.

What is certain is that we are bound to hear the entire range of possible outcomes for this trial, and then more entirely imagined outcomes as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they ban Barca from 1-2 seasons(as likely to happen as Cristiano stop diving and bitching) then we'll leave La Liga and join Ligue 1.

The losers in this will be La Liga and Spain.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If they ban Barca from 1-2 seasons(as likely to happen as Cristiano stop diving and bitching) then we'll leave La Liga and join Ligue 1

I've already heard this i don't know where, may be roncero telling barça to go play in Ligue1 if they boo the national anthem or something.

Is it even technically possible ?

F

Flavia

It keeps getting better. The group DIS claims there are evidence of fraud in Neymar's signing, with those 13 contracts being simulation, and that N&N is a fake company. They will ask for 22 million euros from Santos and Barça.

Kohe321

It keeps getting better. The group DIS claims there are evidence of fraud in Neymar's signing, with those 13 contracts being simulation, and that N&N is a fake company. They will ask for 22 million euros from Santos and Barça.

Wow...

Wait, I haven't followed the details closely enough to know, but I thought that N&N was responsible for scouting and facilitating the signing of Douglas? So if true, does this thing potentially throw that deal into question as well regarding how it was done? Haha, this is too much.

Just have to laugh at this point :lol:

I

instinct

Probably Tito's fault as well.

Vlom

Yes this was known that another company that had 40% of the Neymar rights are now asking for retro-payments for the entire recalculated sum (they only got 40% of the initial 10M iirc) ... everyone is gonna try and take a bit, either for more penalties that serves RM for example, or more money for the companies involved.

This is gonna be a never-ending nightmare for years to come :/

that other company that had 40% of the Neymar rights are now asking for retro-payments for the entire recalculated sum

As they should.
I wouldn't be too surprised either if part of the reason for this nightmarish signing process was to try and circumvent these financial obligations.

Vlom

Of course they should, even if they didn't have a point they should, Barça is bleeding, and will look to settle in order to not add another inter-continental lawsuit ..

Anyway.. happy taughts, happy taughts ^^

King5Puyi

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu should go to jail for two years for committing fiscal fraud in the signing of Neymar, Spanish state lawyers have recommended.

Legal representatives last month called for a prison term for both Bartomeu and former club chief Sandro Rosell, who resigned in January 2014 due to the controversial transfer.

Bartomeu has long maintained his innocence and claimed Rosell was solely responsible for the deal to sign the forward from Santos in 2013.

But Spanish lawyers have recommended a sentence of two years and three months for the current Barca chief and a jail term of six years and nine months for his predecessor, it emerged on Monday.

The lawyers, acting on behalf of Spain's tax authorities, have also accused Barcelona of three counts of financial-related crimes between 2011 and 2014 - and have demanded the club pay €11.4 million in compensation.

It is claimed Barca deliberately evaded a €13m tax payment in the transfer, which was initially said to have cost the Catalan club €57m but has since surpassed the €100m mark due to hidden payments and taxes not included in the original figures.

If found guilty, Barca face a fine of €22.2m, Rosell €25.1m and Bartomeu €3.8m.

Just passing by...

Home of Barca Fans