FC Barcelona, Rosell and Bartomeu to stand trial for alleged fiscal fraud

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
From the minute it became clear that there was investigations into this case, the socios should have moved to remove Rossell, Bartomeu and the Board from the helm, so as to prevent the club from becoming going further embroiled in this mess. What is happening now is that Bartomeu is using the club as a platform to protect the decisions taken by himself and his fellow board members. The sad reality is the entire club could face sanctions because of a few clowns

Obviously, he's not refraining from demission to keep the club stability but rather because without the club, he's just another clown going to jail, while as president of Barça he still has a BIG institution backing him somehow ...

frog-fcb

Sooo we overtake madrid in the league with the classico coming up and now wer up in court. Something makes me think perez Is somehow involved

mssarm

I said in the past and have not change my mind. Every time RM hits the crisis there's an update about "Neymar case". Catalonia trying to get independence pissed off lot of people and Perez has no difficulty pulling the strings. As far as I understand worse case scenario Barto and Sandro will be spending their honeymoon in the jail, the club gets slapped with hefty penalties and pays the tax on "hidden purchase". As far as I know they should be able to get at least some of that money back from insurance companies. The problem is that Barto and Sandro are cowards: Sandro took off on the first sign of danger(I mean I'm happy he is gone, but that sent wrong signal to corrupt authorities). Barto is making only written statement because if they put him on TV: he will cry on live TV and resign too. Just remember how much stink Perez raised when Blatter made comments about Ronaldo. It wasn't even insulting, but Blatter personally rigged the voting BdO because Perez made sure that Blatter's name was on every media outlet. I want someone like Perez for Barca's office: despicable human being who gets the job done.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's kinda impressive even though you do illegal stuff instead of anything else you'll blame RM and try to justify yourselves by mentioning Madrid/ Real.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
It's kinda impressive even though you do illegal stuff instead of anything else you'll blame RM and try to justify yourselves by mentioning Madrid/ Real.

It's kind of impressive how corrupt Spanish justice system is.

Alarcón

We're not justifying anything and, in fact, most people on here acknowledge Rosell and the others have made terrible mistakes at handling the club, but the fact is that there are many things about the procedures and the way this and other Barça cases have been handled by the state that are blatantly suspicious, to say the least. Is it so hard to fathom that a pathologically corrupt state like Spain would be biased towards the embodiment of Catalan pride?

Bucky

Penya Member
RedBase2.jpg

L

linetty

In case you haven't noticed, we're not justyfing anything. We perfectly know Bartomeu, Rosell etc are dickheads doing dirty business and we want them out. But we're just pointing out how we're dragged from court to court and in Madrid everything slips unnoticed somehow while they do same or even worse shit. Suprising.

Spain is such a shit country in this matter. Disgusting

Leo_Messi

From the minute it became clear that there was investigations into this case, the socios should have moved to remove Rossell, Bartomeu and the Board from the helm, so as to prevent the club from becoming going further embroiled in this mess. What is happening now is that Bartomeu is using the club as a platform to protect the decisions taken by himself and his fellow board members. The sad reality is the entire club could face sanctions because of a few clowns

I can almost guarantee you that the only kind of sanctions that can hit the club would be those of a financial nature.

I will take a look at the relevant laws in Spain concerning this case tomorrow.

Vlom

I can almost guarantee you that the only kind of sanctions that can hit the club would be those of a financial nature.

I will take a look at the relevant laws in Spain concerning this case tomorrow.

I hope you're right, I also don't see how they could justify a footbalistic sanction but in Spain you never know, the goal of all this is OBVIOUSLY to hurt barcelona football results, not it's wallet..

Vlom

MundoDeportivo is a very pro-barça news site, but yeah it's not all 100% true but i'm wondering .. is that even possible ??

This round of presidents have fucked up the club, big time no matter what happens!

F

Flavia

If this is true, the judge ruz needs to be removed from this trial. Looking too suspicious. It's not about taxes anymore, if this is real, ofc.

Kohe321

If that is true, I wouldn't be surprised if "judge Ruz" is actually Uncle Flo with a mask.

In which case, someone needs to expose it Scooby Doo style. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans