**Please choose an avatar**

maz

I walk the line
As the number of members increases so rapidly (thanks for all the input on the forum you've all given so far..new members and veterans alike) its hard for us all to remember each and every user based on their username. So we ask that those of you that dont have an avatar (the picture under your username), please go to this link http://www.barcaforum.com/profile.php?do=editavatar and select an avatar either from your computer or from the web.

It is not compulsary, but its very useful in identifying yourself to others. When we read posts we rarely identify the user based on the username, but rather a quick glance at the avatar.

Of course we request no nudity or curse words in your avatars (only the mods are allowed those :2145960713mundoemot . Just kidding..)

Thanks

BarcaForum

U

Unreal2

hey!
i'm done with the avatar. but i have seen some people add a small video clip to their profiles and it is always shown whenever they post something.
could you please tell me how to do that!

TheMessiShow

hey!
i'm done with the avatar. but i have seen some people add a small video clip to their profiles and it is always shown whenever they post something.

Its actually not a video clip, its a picture which is in the GIF format. There is a thread here with lots of GIF's (but these ones are too large to use as a display pic) bheut if you read through a few pages you can learn how to make your own.

Here is a link to that thread

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1063

J

Jordzibob

hey!

Welcome, and the mods actually requested that we dont use gifs in our signatures because it slows down viewing for people who havent turned them off, or arent members yet. So a quote or something would be better.

maz

I walk the line
Yes, gifs tend to cause many users' computers to run slowly so we ask that you dont use a gif as your signature. Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans