Place to watch in Barcelona

BoholBarca

I will be in Barcelona at the end of April. Any suggestions on where to watch the Espanyol-Barca match. Trying to avoid Espanyol bars, obviously...

frog-fcb

Id say any bar will.have it on or.alternatively find a local.supporters.clubin the city and watch the game with fellow barca fans

agm2502

la Taverna de Barcelona is a good bar to watch Barca, it is on the corner of the placa catalunya near the barca shop, it will be full of barca fans and the play the barca anthem over the loudspeakers before the game etc. I watched the PSG v Barca game there with my wife and enjoyed the atmosphere... Food wasn't the best quality but it was reasonably priced.

Bucky

Penya Member
Wow nice!

Cannot believe I missed that place; just checked it out on google map, I walked past there so many times and even went into the FCBotiga twice on the corner too :lol:

Think someone from here in the tourist guide or somewhere anyway recommended Kitty's Irish bar in the Santa Maria area, near Maria Cristina metro station which is a short'ish walk from the Camp Nou. Great place to go before the match too, they are Barça mad in there too. We were going to go before the match but the Mrs bottled it :rolleyes:

BoholBarca

thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into a supporters club near my hotel, since i usually watch with my local one...but la taverna de barcelona seems like another good idea.

Home of Barca Fans