Nabil Fekir

Saladin

By bumping this thread, the Moneymar thread is officially old news and has been pushed to page two of the 'Other Players' section.

We came out stronger than anyone would have believed and now Neymar can revel in the love of the 1600 people who watch Ligue 1. I hope PSG buys Dembélé in 5 years for 500 million euros and we end up rebuilding our squad for the very same money all over again.

clemente

The fact that nobody is talking about him is the biggest mistery to me, he even has more goals than Neymar in Farmers League right now, someone like Liverpool should be all over him.

krakdol

The fact that nobody is talking about him is the biggest mistery to me, he even has more goals than Neymar in Farmers League right now, someone like Liverpool should be all over him.

Oh he has suitors. But I don't think he's superstar material and clubs apparently agree, so the suitors are intermediate clubs like Arsenal or Spurs. When he was given time at the highest level (France team), he didn't bring much and looked lazy, which isn't a good sign. I hope he'll show me wrong though and make it to the world cup and play well there.

lyonnais

Oh he has suitors. But I don't think he's superstar material and clubs apparently agree, so the suitors are intermediate clubs like Arsenal or Spurs. When he was given time at the highest level (France team), he didn't bring much and looked lazy, which isn't a good sign. I hope he'll show me wrong though and make it to the world cup and play well there.

Of course he did not show anything because he only played 37 minutes for 2 years with France.

Deschamps will not select him until he leaves Lyon like did Tolisso, Lacazette & Umtiti.

Umtiti was behind : Zouma, Sakho, Rami, Mangala ... even deschamps jokes about him
http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/bleus-umtiti-fait-rire-deschamps-925884.html
But when he signed to Barça he mysteriously appeared in France team for the Euro 2016, surely deschamps did not want to pass for a fool.

Same thing with Lacazette = best player of Ligue 1 in front of Zlatan & Cavani but Gignac pass him lol

I do not know why, maybe Deschamps is resentful of never coaching Lyon, maybe he is in conflict with aulas, i don't know...

Anyway Fékir is a beast.

Lyon 3-2 Monaco >> assist + scoring 2 goals including a buzzer beater
St-Etienne 0-5 Lyon >> destroying the derby alone
Lyon 2-0 Marseille >> scoring the first goal
Lyon 2-1 PSG >> scoring the first goal

Also 19 (beautiful) goals in total at middle of the season with the Messi "style" with a shit team, i'm sorry this is called furious class.

I have never seen a Lyon player so dominating for the team, he is topclass, pure crack.
I don't even know why we discuss this.

clemente

But its Deschamps, there is literally not 1 good thing about this manager, he called up and played Scissoko instead of Fekir in Euros, he would actually fit in perfectly in that French midfield with Kante and Pogba.

Lyon team is far from being shit. Fekir is good player, but now with Coutinho in our squad he is not needed. The same could be said for Lemar, but because of his versatility he has bigger options to come here. My opinion of course. Fekir should go to Lpool.

Catta

I believe Fekir has said that he wants to play in Spain, wouldn't be surprised if he's Griezmanns replacement at Atleti.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Fekir is a very good player, he need a better team now and play Champions League. if he was never injured his value would have been around 100m easy. now it is something like 60M.

BenRobbins

He is leaving Lyon in the summer and it looks like Liverpool are in pole position.

Fekir and Keita coming would be ridiculous for liverpool.

Givenchy

he'll join Liverpool, Klopp will turn him into a star and we'll all be wondering why Barca weren't in for him before his price shot up to 100m+

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
According to french medias " Accord entre l’OL et Liverpool pour Nabil Fekir. Transfert de 70 millions et un contrat de 5 ans ! (@RMCsport)"

Fekir is gonna do madness if associated with the current front 3.

Porque

Lets be honest. Messi wouldnt let him dictate playmaking. We need midfield cogs with high pass retention, movement, metres and defence.

SeloBarca

70 million? Hes really good, but he woulda been like 30M two seasons ago heh, if that even.
Market is crazy.

Tiny Kim

70 million? Hes really good, but he woulda been like 30M two seasons ago heh, if that even.
Market is crazy.

TBF, I wouldn't have paid £90m for Pogba either even with all the hype. And I definitely wouldn't have paid £250m for a combined Dembele+Coutinho. But that's how inflation works in football market. One player goes for a stupid amount and suddenly everybody's market value rises up.

George_Costanza

It's painful to watch WC coach like Klopp turn an average team into a brilliant top European team. Next year Liverpool will be very powerful.

Home of Barca Fans