Positions: Attacking Midfielder / (Center)Forward
Height: 173cm
Weight: 72kg
Nationality: France

Season Statistics

Apps: 24
Goals: 13
Assist: 7

Initially overshadowed by Lacazette's spectacular form but has stepped up through his attacking partners injury to help Lyon maintain their position atop Ligue 1. Transfer market has him at 6,50 Mill right now but after declaring for the French national team as well as drawing interest from a number of top clubs his market value is expected to increase.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/134893
http://www.transfermarkt.com/nabil-fekir/transfers/spieler/203496

Silas

"Since my childhood, it has been my dream to play for Barcelona," he told Lyonnais a 20 Minutes.

"If I'm lucky enough to play for them one day, it would just be the most wonderful outcome."

That's interesting. :braida:

Mido

Fekir ? No thanks... not at this moment... he should prove himself in a better league first IMO.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Fekir ? No thanks... not at this moment... he should prove himself in a better league first IMO.

Ligue1 is as good a league as SerieA (sorry) for young prospects to show talent, if we wait for him to prove himself at Chelsea or ManU he'll be worth 70M by then, if for sale at all, we should be able to recruit good players and see beyong the league they play in and assess their talent.

Fekir has had a good season, one of the revelations of Ligue1 , I like his style, and if he's happy coming, if the price is low (what's his est value?) why not; he's staying one more season at Lyon anyway to play CL, so we have an entire season more to see how he does :)

Last edited:
Fekir said playing at barça is his dream (of course). I haven't watched him. He's staying another season at Lyon anyway. But Aulas isn't cheap. If barça is interested next year, that means fekir had his confirmation season and his price tag would be 35 mil at the very least

Jair Ventura

Lacazette and Fekir will go for 75m and 50m respectively, I think, especially if they perform well in the Euros and UCL. Everyone expects Aulus to cash in and I think he will eventually, but the emergence of PSG and Monaco has stirred up a rebellious streak in the old man. With their new stadium opening, money from the new TV contract coming in, and UCL football he may hold onto them for a few more seasons. If and when he does sell I expect all the big clubs to be chasing the duo. Both are magnificent at the possession, one touch, combination play elite clubs are aiming for.

In the end, I'd prefer they stay at Lyon but it won't happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lacazette and Fekir will go for 75m and 50m respectively, I think, especially if they perform well in the Euros and UCL. Everyone expects Aulus to cash in and I think he will eventually, but the emergence of PSG and Monaco has stirred up a rebellious streak in the old man. With their new stadium opening, money from the new TV contract coming in, and UCL football he may hold onto them for a few more seasons. If and when he does sell I expect all the big clubs to be chasing the duo. Both are magnificent at the possession, one touch, combination play elite clubs are aiming for.

In the end, I'd prefer they stay at Lyon but it won't happen.

They'll go for much less than 75 and 50m.

Home of Barca Fans