Nabil Fekir

Joan

Was it Barca reddit, anyways, most of Barca fans there like Liverpool the most after Barca according to some polls. I myself know a few.

Not me.

Givenchy

this will probably resume after the world cup. I heard something about Lyon wanting to wait until July 1st, Liverpool might have to pay more than first expected if he has a decent WC

Messi983

Suprised nobody has mentioned this yet but there are strong rumours Fekir is coming to Spain with Betis, Sevilla and Valencia all interested. His contract is expiring next year so rumoured price is around 25M. Betis apparently already have a personal deal with him (I've read about 7M gross) and will negotiate with Lyon if/when they'll sell Lo Celso.

Regardless which club he signs for I would like to see him in La Liga.

BarçaBarça

Suprised nobody has mentioned this yet but there are strong rumours Fekir is coming to Spain with Betis, Sevilla and Valencia all interested. His contract is expiring next year so rumoured price is around 25M. Betis apparently already have a personal deal with him (I've read about 7M gross) and will negotiate with Lyon if/when they'll sell Lo Celso.

Regardless which club he signs for I would like to see him in La Liga.

I actually thought the deal with Betis was a done deal. It will be a big signing for them, I like that very much.

Home of Barca Fans