Nabil Fekir

springfield

Barcelona is not a club that has to bet on every player which has a good run. They need good players, not players with good runs.

Riordon

Thats delusional.

Just interested in your opinion regarding Fekir as you seem to follow the french league quite a lot. Stats aside, does he fit our philosophy and will he be able to play Iniestas position? It seems as he plays as no. 10 for Lyon.

Could be a good alternative for Coutinho

Jombi

Just interested in your opinion regarding Fekir as you seem to follow the french league quite a lot. Stats aside, does he fit our philosophy and will he be able to play Iniestas position? It seems as he plays as no. 10 for Lyon.

Could be a good alternative for Coutinho

Yes, he is the main man for Lyon and could work well as an alternative to Coutinho. I do think he is a little slow though, and not an ideal fit as he ventures forward alot. His teammate Houssem Aouar plays a little deeper, and depending on whether he keeps up his current level in the coming months, could be a very good option for us.

FCBfan22

Apparently we are after him, Lemar and Mahrez after Coutinho's last comments. I would go for him and Lemar both if we can get them and sell Rafinha, Gomes, Turan, Vidal and Denis (I'm against selling Denis, but apparently the board wants to...). The other places in the team would be filled by the likes of Arnaiz and Alena.

Sorin

Mahrez can suck a dick. He doesn't belong. We have Dembele for the RW spot. Wouldn't say no to Fekir or Lemar. Fekir for Iniesta's role and Lemar for the LW role.

That being said I would prefer someone who can cut in and score for the LW spot. Not sure Lemar is that guy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans