Nabil Fekir

Riordon

Would be a quality addition, would probably cost around 60m which is still half of Coutinho'a price.

Within a short period of time in any top club, he would be put in the same bracket as Coutinho, Eriksen and De Bryune.

Gilberto

Someone on the football ramble podcast said Fekir is the best non-psg player in Ligue 1. I have nothing else to contribute tho, I have only seen him play about 2 times.

BBZ8800

If we could get him for 20-30M, fine.

60M is lol (someone mentioned 60M).
He is 24 with almost zero experience at the highest level (with the highest level I mean: Champions league knockout rounds, Euro NT tournament, World cup with an NT and similar).

I see comments that he is the best player except players from Psg.
Wasn't Seri last season the best player outside Psg and later it turned out that he is slower than Rakitic and gets tired more easily than Bernardo Silva?
And a word defending doesn't exist in his dictionary?

Everything is possible, but Fekir surfaced suddenly out of nowhere (as a great player) and now he is of "Barca's level"?
And a price is 60M? Ouch.

I don't get how people can compare at all Coutinho vs Fekir, Griezmman vs Fekir and similar (in terms of proven quality, experience at the highest level etc).
Not to mention that Griezmann plays in Spanish La liga for years.

I am expecting soon posts like: give me Lemar for 100 and Fekir for 60M rather than Coutinho or Griezmann.
Are we competing for the 4th place in La Liga?

Jair Ventura

He is 24 with almost zero experience at the highest level (with the highest level I mean: Champions league knockout rounds, Euro NT tournament, World cup with an NT and similar).

Wasn't Seri last season the best player outside Psg and later it turned out that he is slower than Rakitic and gets tired more easily than Bernardo Silva?

Everything is possible, but Fekir surfaced suddenly out of nowhere (as a great player) and now he is of "Barca's level"?

I don't get how people can compare at all Coutinho vs Fekir, Griezmman vs Fekir and similar (in terms of proven quality, experience at the highest level etc).

I am expecting soon posts like: give me Lemar for 100 and Fekir for 60M rather than Coutinho or Griezmann.

20-30m? Lmao

Xaviniesta

Bartomeu signed Gomes and Alcacer from Valencia, a team who finished only 6 points above relegation that season...

By your logic, wouldn't that mean we're competing to stay above relegation in La Liga?

Last edited:

Riordon

Is this feker any good, haven't seen Lyon much.

11 goals and 4 assist in the league while Neymar for instance has 7 goals and 5 assists. It's not his first good season, he was a big talent back in 2014-2015 but an injury kept him out for a year. He is a little slow though but a good alternative to Coutinho. And I think he would be considered just as good within a sort period of time in a top club like the case of Umtiti.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
11 goals and 4 assist in the league while Neymar for instance has 7 goals and 5 assists. It's not his first good season, he was a big talent back in 2014-2015 but an injury kept him out for a year. He is a little slow though but a good alternative to Coutinho. And I think he would be considered just as good within a sort period of time in a top club like the case of Umtiti.

Cheers.

So he's more of a scorer than a creator? Unlike that. Don't like that he's slow.

M

MessiCam

I’m not sure where Fekir fits in and I’ve never rated Seri. He’s a one trick pony. But, lol, you want to talk about levels... Our current level is Rakitic, Gomes, Arda, Vidal, Vermaelen. Any of those you’ve mentioned is a definite step up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What position would he play here if we'd sign him?

Saw some highlights (and liked it!) Looks like he plays same position as Messi. Same foot, cuts in, dribbling as his forte, solid finishing. Reckon he'd be a right forward.

Home of Barca Fans