Nabil Fekir

that would be a huge, huge gamble. Under our current system he also doesn't fit a single position for us. Maybe a Messi sub.
No thanks

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

They'll go for much less than 75 and 50m.

Paris spent between 30-50m on Lucas Moura, Pastore, Marquinhos, and Davis Luiz; only the latter was a proven player. You think Nasser is going to let Lacazette, who at 23 just broke Lyon's scoring record and was voted the best player of Ligue 1 go for cheap, especially when operating free of FFP constraints? Nabil Fekir is probably the most talented attacking mid in the world u22.

Aulus will cash in on huge fees or he won't sell.

I'm going to guess: 45M and 40M respectively.

Benzema went for 50m 6 years ago from the same club, during a time where they were healthier financially. That'd be a wager I'd take.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Poor guy. Just as he was about to make a name of himself this season.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

Jair Ventura

Nabil Fekir, sidelined since September after a cruciate ligament injury in his right knee, has agreed to reconsider its long months of convalescence and to speak already on next summer.

His Convalescence

"I thought it was going to go much faster. Six seven months seems short when you play, but when you're inactive, and you see your mates on the field, it is endless."

Frustrations

"Missing the Champions League! It's the first thing I thought when I got hurt. I dreamed of this competition. "

His unusual career

"Long months without football have strengthened my shell. I have an unusual career that shielded me. All this allowed me to take a little more thickness, strengthen me. "

The complicated season for Lyon

"It was especially infuriating to see them sometimes in difficulty. This is a somewhat troubled season. But everyone has recovered well in recent weeks. "

The decision to play for the Blues

"Since my injury, these are times, things and decisions that made me stronger. There he had to bear the pressure, environment, face adversity. But I still managed to show that I was tough mentally. "

His relationship with Deschamps

"The coach was very present. This is probably one of the people who was most attentive to my situation. It cheered me up. "

Benzema, Vabuena and sex tape

"I get along with Karim. I also respect a lot. For me it is the best player in the France team. The sex tape, I do not want to meddle in it. I hope that both will be selected. They proved that we needed them. "

Competition in Blue

"It creates an additional emulation. It proves that the France team of the future and of resources. At 22, I am also a member. "

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Fekir-je-pensais-que-ca-allait-passer-beaucoup-plus-vite/643197

clemente

Another massive talent under radar, I don't understand the lack of hype for him, how can that clown Deschamps not call him up for France is just comedy, considering how pathetic their midfield is. We should snap him in winter before he steps into 100m+ zone.

Home of Barca Fans