Nabil Fekir

EdmondDantes

How has he been doing for Betis?

Since we're playing them tonight I'm interested.

Sport are suggesting he's starting as a false 9.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Has no business to play for a team like Betis. I would take him in a heartbeat as well. He is completely similar to Messi in many respects but we can afford that with him becoming older. Would be a much better fit than Griezz is.

Barcilliant

Great player but his career has been poorly handled by his advisors.

Where would he play here?

He seems to occupy the same spaces Messi does. I wouldn't want another Griezmann, Coutinho situation.

Jallo

Great player but his career has been poorly handled by his advisors.

Where would he play here?

He seems to occupy the same spaces Messi does. I wouldn't want another Griezmann, Coutinho situation.

I would take him as long as he understands that he will be coming off the bench exclusively. If he didn’t accept that then good luck to him.

Barcilliant

He would have been at Liverpool if not for his stupid agents. They acted like dicks and Liverpool pulled the plug on the transfer. A loss for both parties imo cause Fekir would have given them something they still lack.

Altomonte

Fekir has some qualities Griezmann does not. He can dribble and he is fast, and he can shoot. Griezmann used to be good at shooting - what happened?

Trafalgar

He would have been at Liverpool if not for his stupid agents. They acted like dicks and Liverpool pulled the plug on the transfer. A loss for both parties imo cause Fekir would have given them something they still lack.

Didn't he fail his medical?

Anyway, I would take him in a heartbeat for 35/40 m even if he's injury prone ...

Richard.H

He failed the Liverpool medical so that's why they didn't sign him. If I'm not mistaken, that's how Real Betis got him on such a cheap value. Other teams were scared to sign him.

Home of Barca Fans