Nabil Fekir

gregorrin10

Don't think this one is done and dusted yet, i feel Lyon are just saying they're not gonna entertain any offers from Liverpool until after the World Cup, where they're probably hoping he plays well, so they can squeze a few more millions out of the deal.

serghei

We could use this player too tbh. Looks pretty great in short spaces and his good reading of the game.

xXKonan

[tw]1005581148511195137[/tw]

2a8.png

Barcilliant

I think Fekir could play deep as a controller at Barca. He has very good technique and touch, vision is good. A bit slow noone is perfect. Has European experience unlike Arthur.

snowy

Damn Liv might live to regret it! what price is he going for?

His Attack stats are impressive! Pretty similar profile to Ziyech, with Hakim delivering his attacks from a bit further back. Should get at least one of Ziyech, Fekir, Savic for full-on aggression:

https://tinyurl.com/y7ng9q2w

Also, check-out De Jong's 93% take-on rate and 71% total duels won. Dude's got skills :thumbsup:

Edit: 53 million it was. Ziyech then at around 20 mil is a better deal. Compared to Fekir who's already a prolific creator, he attempts even riskier passes & delivers more clear key chances - pretty much more than any Player out there, bar Messi. At 4 created chances per 90 min., with
Dembele - Messi - Coutinho
............Griezmann........... upfront [in a 3 3 4]

we'd set record levels of goals :rockon:

Caveat: assuming of course he can perform as well in La Liga as in Ered ;)

Last edited:

Joan

What happened here? Did Liverpool try to lower the price or Lyon asked for more?

Some Liverpool fans telling me later is the case.

Home of Barca Fans