Nabil Fekir

Calidad

He’d be a poor fit for our 4-4-2 system anyway. He’d be ineffective out wide and couldnt play in a midfield two.

Givenchy

looks like hes off to Liverpool. Klopp is building some team i must admit, can see them challenging City next season with a few more defensive signings.

my prediction he'll have an amazing first season in the PL and his stock will rise above 100m+

Givenchy

Coutinho´s replacement?

Keita will replace Can. They need a WC keeper

their current keeper isn't THAT bad imo, its more Lovrens brainfarts. (now i've said hes not THAT bad, watch him fuck up a pass straight to Ronaldo for a tap in)

raki

their current keeper isn't THAT bad imo, its more Lovrens brainfarts. (now i've said hes not THAT bad, watch him fuck up a pass straight to Ronaldo for a tap in)

Karius is far from the level they need. Cilessen is better and he´s our 2nd gk.

MTL_Barca

looks like hes off to Liverpool. Klopp is building some team i must admit, can see them challenging City next season with a few more defensive signings.

my prediction he'll have an amazing first season in the PL and his stock will rise above 100m+

Its really hard to rival Pep in the league, doubt Liverpool will come close. Nonetheless Klopp is still building a great team.

FC B

It's painful to watch WC coach like Klopp turn an average team into a brilliant top European team. Next year Liverpool will be very powerful.

It's much more painful to watch a mediocre coach like EV turn a great team into an averege one, at least on what it showed in Europe this year.

Messi983

Yes, watching a mediocre coach like EV turning an average team that almost nobody expected to win anything in August being two games away from an unbeaten season and leaving the best team in the world 20 points behind us was absolutely painful.

Home of Barca Fans