Selfie sticks

QuickyLFC

Does anybody know if selfie sticks are banned in Nou Camp?

They've been banned in several English stadia so not sure

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If they aren't they should be :lol:

In answer to your question though, I don't know you'd have to check.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Is it good that I don't know what 'selfie sticks' is?

Its basically a long pole where you put your phone/camera on the end and you can supposedly get a better photo/video.

In my opinion they make the user look like an idiot and a douche bag.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stupid or douchebag I don't think so or know as I don't use it myself, but it can become a hassle for others around you.

L

linetty

Okay, now I know what it is, seen people on facebook using this but didn't know it's called 'selfie stick'.... Might turn out useful sometimes but in a crowded place like a football stadium it's probably fucking annoying

QuickyLFC

Okay, now I know what it is, seen people on facebook using this but didn't know it's called 'selfie stick'.... Might turn out useful sometimes but in a crowded place like a football stadium it's probably fucking annoying

I'd only use it on the tour and when the stadium is empty before & after the match!

Bucky

Penya Member
They are the gayest p.o.s next to vuvuzela's. Use your hands & front facing camera?

A lot of people in tourist areas use them sure but only seem to be one kind of person that use them. They may see them as a weapon lol

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
They're probably banned. Imagine someone threw one of those and it hit a player or ref...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Come on. The thread starter just asked a simple question. I suggest you contact them on the email address I posted, maybe it's allowed on the stadium tour.

If you're going there soon then you should prob do it ASAP.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I still don't understand the notion of taking selfies with only yourself in the picture. How can people be so full of themselves?

The only occasion that I understand is when you meet a celebrity or someone you really like you take it with that person.

QuickyLFC

I still don't understand the notion of taking selfies with only yourself in the picture. How can people be so full of themselves?

The only occasion that I understand is when you meet a celebrity or someone you really like you take it with that person.

Haha I'm the least vain person ever, but I want to get a picture of myself at the stadium!
At Dortmund I had a mate take it, and when I went to Koln I took a tripod and set it up after the game, the pictures came out well but I can't fit a tripod into my suit case!

Bucky

Penya Member
Haha I'm the least vain person ever, but I want to get a picture of myself at the stadium!
At Dortmund I had a mate take it, and when I went to Koln I took a tripod and set it up after the game, the pictures came out well but I can't fit a tripod into my suit case!

We got a decent one just using phone at arms length. I wouldn't worry unless it's not a great camera? i.e. camera shake etc.

I carry my tripod in my pants. Beats airport security every time especially in pat down's. Ba da dum tish :troll:

QuickyLFC

We got a decent one just using phone at arms length. I wouldn't worry unless it's not a great camera? i.e. camera shake etc.

I carry my tripod in my pants. Beats airport security every time especially in pat down's. Ba da dum tish :troll:

Can't take a picture with the camera that close to my face! ;)

Home of Barca Fans