Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

Gaudi

Can't stop thinking about those 2 flops. League would already be ours...but lets just play great season finnish and we will have a great season

BBZ8800

The strongest lineup tomorrow please.

No Bartra's, Montoya's, Rafinha's and similar.

Please, we can win the title.

I

instinct

Bravo
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Masche
Rakitic Iniesta
Messi Suarez Pedro

let's go

L

linetty

Game against Rayo is a goal fest. I doubt we could fuck up a chance to go ahead of RM against Vallecano....

raskolnikov

We can beat the likes of Rayo with their attacking style easily with those players. Bartra should definitely start, I wouldnt mind Adriano starting as well for this one, also Pedro will of course play for Neymar.
Should be a solid 4-0 win to go 1 point up into the classico in 2 weeks.

Cant believe we can still be elading despite how many dumb points we unnecesary lost already.

raskolnikov

We can beat the likes of Rayo with their attacking style easily with those players. Bartra should definitely start, I wouldnt mind Adriano starting as well for this one, also Pedro will of course play for Neymar.

Cant believe we can still be elading despite how many dumb points we unnecesary lost already.

Science Kid

Can't stop thinking about those 2 flops. League would already be ours...but lets just play great season finnish and we will have a great season

Eh,Real fans can say the same...without these two flops they would have a 5 point lead going into the classico.

I'm ecstatic we have a fantastic chance to go in front tomorrow,having a big psychological advantage over Real,judging their form and ours,and having the fate in our hands on every front.

Look at it this way,with a win tomorrow we are:

First in La Liga
In the final of Copa Del Rey
We have a huge advantage in the 1/8 of CL.

I'd say we're on the right track.:party1:

Alik

I'm hoping for:

----------Bravo
Alves-Pique-Mathieu-Alba
---------Masche-----------
---Rakitic--------Iniesta--
Messi----Suarez----Pedro

Win the game early hopefully. Then Alba/Iniesta/Pique can be subbed out.

T

Tapiro Perfetto

!!!!

We don't even need to win the Clasico, which could be a huge advantage considering we're most likely losing the head to head comparison. Ofc provided we win the other matches.

I think it's already crucial to win the Clasico, even if we'll arrive @Clasico with +1.

Remember that we have to face Atletico Madrid in Calderon @37 ....we must do the best to win against Real Madrid even if we beat Rayo and Eibar.

Last edited:

Alik

I think it's already crucial to win the Clasico, even if we'll arrive @Clasico with +1.

Remember that we have to face Atletico Madrid in Calderon @37 ....if possibile, we have aboslutely to win against Real Madrid even if we beat Rayo and Eibar.

Agreed.

BarcaBarcaBarca

No nonsense - we need experience and we need a win. No Ney so it's important messi gets the service and has a good link with suarez. Lots of talk in England that Alves has agreed a deal with Man Utd, hence why montoya got a start during the week. Although for this game and for the rest of the season, I'd like to see Alves in.
Bravo
Alves Pique Masch Alba
Xavi
Iniesta Rakitic
Messi Suarez Pedro

Visca el Barça!

BBZ8800

Sorry, but why should Bartra play in this match? Or Adriano in this moment?

This is like a match point, and we already play without Neymar and Busi.
And the next match is in 6 days.

No reason to rest anyone with 6 days of rest before the next match.
And since we already miss 1+1 player both from attacking line and from midfield line, why risk even further?

I don't care if we play a 4th div team.
We need 3 points and all big (an older) boys should play.

All matches till the end are like a final.

Home of Barca Fans