Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

Mido

Xavi + Iniesta in the midfield tho?

That's an option against teams that don't play counter attacks. The battle will first take place in the midfield where we will need to outplay them. I would have no problem with Xavi---Rakitic . I just hope that Enrique will bench Iniesta to make him understand that he has to earn his place through good performances.

Everytime Iniesta played this season, I had the impression he didn't give his best and was limited.

Alik

I had a dream we lost this match due to playing some stupid lineup.

Lets hope it doesn't prove to be true.

G

Gasgas

I had a dream we lost this match due to playing some stupid lineup.

Lets hope it doesn't prove to be true.
Mh i rarely dream about football
Like today i had a dream that a truck was parked on the third floor of my primary school building and suddenly it started reversing on its own and soon enough it crashed the wall and fell down the building and we were busy helping the casualties. Then i am invited by a friend to attend their church service where i have never been before. It turns out to be very good and enjoyable and i meet a few people i know from different times in my life

Alen

Mh i rarely dream about football
Like today i had a dream that a truck was parked on the third floor of my primary school building and suddenly it started reversing on its own and soon enough it crashed the wall and fell down the building and we were busy helping the casualties. Then i am invited by a friend to attend their church service where i have never been before. It turns out to be very good and enjoyable and i meet a few people i know from different times in my life

Open an awkward dream thread! I for sure have some pretty funny ones.

Djab

I want to see:

Rakitic
Xavi Iniesta

No way. That would waste Rakitic's form. Do you remember Croatia in the world cup? Where did Rakitic play and what happened? Masch can play at DM for several games. No worries. And Bartra can cover his place at the defense.

L

linetty

No way. That would waste Rakitic's form. Do you remember Croatia in the world cup? Where did Rakitic play and what happened? Masch can play at DM for several games. No worries. And Bartra can cover his place at the defense.
The problem is Mathieu will most likely play, not Bartra & that's what makes me come up with the idea of Rakitic as DM.

slvtn

Yeah, Real lost in Bilbao. Three points and it will be the leading position and that extra bit of motivation for the upcoming games.

T

Tapiro Perfetto

If only we don't lose against Malaga :facepalm: ....but look ahead and wins against Rayo!.....vamos!

DrPepper

Chance to go top of the league.

Unbelievable feeling.

!!!!

We don't even need to win the Clasico, which could be a huge advantage considering we're most likely losing the head to head comparison. Ofc provided we win the other matches.

Home of Barca Fans