Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
@fiazhamsath · 51 min
Paco Jémez (Coach, Rayo): “Messi, Suarez & Neymar are a fantastic trio. They win games and do it well. It's really enjoyable to watch them.”

Paco Jémez: “Never for me the most important thing was result. What I want is to play a great game against one of the world's best teams.”

Paco Jémez: “We want to play against the best. I don't like to see Messi miss the game. I want Messi on the field against my players.”

Paco Jemez: “I want my players to enjoy playing alongside Messi, compete with him and learn everything. We'll compete to win against Barça.”

Paco Jémez: “It is a lesson for us. It's a game we've to enjoy, it's an award for perseverance & hard-work for being another year in Liga.”

On a sadly note, seems he'll leave Rayo in June.

Very chill .. he might as well cheer for Messi if he completes one of his passes :lol:

I dont know anything about this paco jemez, but based on our clashes he strikes me as pretty....loco if you know what I mean. I am always laughing when he start to hit things because he sees something he dont like on the field.

JamDav1982

@fiazhamsath · 51 min
Paco Jémez (Coach, Rayo): “Messi, Suarez & Neymar are a fantastic trio. They win games and do it well. It's really enjoyable to watch them.”

Paco Jémez: “Never for me the most important thing was result. What I want is to play a great game against one of the world's best teams.”

Paco Jémez: “We want to play against the best. I don't like to see Messi miss the game. I want Messi on the field against my players.”

Paco Jemez: “I want my players to enjoy playing alongside Messi, compete with him and learn everything. We'll compete to win against Barça.”

Paco Jémez: “It is a lesson for us. It's a game we've to enjoy, it's an award for perseverance & hard-work for being another year in Liga.”

On a sadly note, seems he'll leave Rayo in June.

Always reminds me of Guardiola does Jemez. In so many ways.

Hope he doesnt end up at fucking Brentford.

Samper?? We must win this match. Malaga surprised us, no time for talents at this moment. Masch as dm, mathieu as cb and messi/pedro/suarez up front. The don should start, and also improve. Also time for raki.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Rayo plays a lot of possession, so I hope we will have some space.

And let's take this game very seriously, we can't afford any more Celta/Malaga.

Mido

----Neymar--------Suarez---------Messi----
-------------Iniesta-----------Xavi-----------
---------------------Rakitic-------------------
-------Alba--------------------------Alves----
-------------Mathieu---------Piqué------------
-----------------------Bravo------------------

If we're comfortably winning,

65 min : Samper in for Xavi
70 min : Mascherano in for Rakitic
80 min : Pedro in for Neymar

xavi_the_Boss

----Neymar--------Suarez---------Messi----
-------------Iniesta-----------Xavi-----------
---------------------Rakitic-------------------
-------Alba--------------------------Alves----
-------------Mathieu---------Piqué------------
-----------------------Bravo------------------

If we're comfortably winning,

65 min : Samper in for Xavi
70 min : Mascherano in for Rakitic
80 min : Pedro in for Neymar

Neymar can´t Play as he has too many yellow Cards.

xavi_the_Boss

Can´t wait for this match.Always so much fun playing against a Team that actually tries to play good football.Doesn´t matter at home or away.

Home of Barca Fans