Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

T

Tapiro Perfetto

They need to take this seriously and show up 100% mentally, as opposed to the Malaga game. If we're focused, this should be a walk in the park for us at Camp Nou.

I don't think this time Barca will relax same as Malaga game.
I'm sure 100% Barca relax against Malaga was caused by the crucial Champions League match against Man City @Etihad.

I'm not worried about Barca-Rayo.....but I'm very worried about next Liga match Eibar-Barca: the game happens before 2 crucial matches (Barca-City and Barca-Real).
I hope Lucho will handling well turnover and works well with players "head" to avoid relax and focus on the match against Eibar.

Last edited:
L

linetty

When was the last time we played at 12?

Club World Cup vs Santos?

hardyboy

B forward Munir has not been called up for this weekend's Barcelona B game. He is expected to be part of the first team squad for Rayo game.

:lucho: will surprise everyone by starting Munir instead of Messi. We lose and people will call for his head again :pep:
He will be on the bench. If we don't call him, we won't have any forward on the bench this weekend..

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Rayo cannot defend against top teams away from home even if their lives depended on it. I am, unlike the Málaga game, not worried about this game.

Bravo

Alves-Bartra-Piqué-Adriano

Mascherano

Xavi-Rakitic

Messi-Suárez-Pedro

3-0 or 4-1.

barcanuck

Samper should backup Masche in midfield. Raki will be the natural choice to move to DM but I don't like it as much as having a natural like Samper there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
iOfpwB6F0TIl1.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnn on Rayo game thread.

Normally this should be an easy game with lots of goals scored.

Messi to score at least 2 .

I'd like to try something like that once.

Btw, welcome back Cata :alveshat:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I also expect an easy win, hopefully Messi can get a brace or hat-trick and close in on the pichichi, how awesome would that be knowing he's playing way deeper this season :)

Barça 5 - 1 Rayo

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I am so hyped, everything is going so well (except for Busi injury of course), everyone is in form, got CDR final, only two points left in Liga, CL Quarter final is in sight and El Clasico is upcoming, now let's destroy Rayo:party1:

barcanuck

I am so hyped, everything is going so well (except for Busi injury of course), everyone is in form, got CDR final, only two points left in Liga, CL Quarter final is in sight and El Clasico is upcoming, now let's destroy Rayo:party1:

Yup this is looking like the Malaga game all over again. 10 straight wins then city game next lets look past our opponet at the Nou Camp :p

F

Flavia

Yup this is looking like the Malaga game all over again. 10 straight wins then city game next lets look past our opponet at the Nou Camp :p
The good thing is Rayo don't park the bus. Paco Jemez always sets his team to attack us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The good thing is Rayo don't park the bus. Paco Jemez always sets his team to attack us.

Against any team basically. Not really a great tactic when you face much superior teams which shows on the result sheet as they almost always end up conceding plenty.

F

Flavia

@fiazhamsath · 51 min
Paco Jémez (Coach, Rayo): “Messi, Suarez & Neymar are a fantastic trio. They win games and do it well. It's really enjoyable to watch them.”

Paco Jémez: “Never for me the most important thing was result. What I want is to play a great game against one of the world's best teams.”

Paco Jémez: “We want to play against the best. I don't like to see Messi miss the game. I want Messi on the field against my players.”

Paco Jemez: “I want my players to enjoy playing alongside Messi, compete with him and learn everything. We'll compete to win against Barça.”

Paco Jémez: “It is a lesson for us. It's a game we've to enjoy, it's an award for perseverance & hard-work for being another year in Liga.”

On a sadly note, seems he'll leave Rayo in June.

Home of Barca Fans