Lliga: Barca - Rayo 6-1

Gnidrologist

But skip the minutes 6-45.
Seriously.

Virtually NOTHING happened in that period.
This is why posts were negative during a halftime.
Huh? We had all too many great counter attacks on almost open goal that were screwed by bad last pass/dribble + DAT lobbed pass from Suarez that Messi failed to convert.

Btw, i don't get why people are gushing over Iniesta today. Besides that one dribble, when he ALMOST made a good pass to Messi, there was nothing to see from him like most of this season. I don't rate Rafinha highly, but even he seemed like improvement, when came on.

Devils

I can't see the treble happening although I do think that we are amongst the top 3 teams to win the CL.

I think the double looks very realistic at this point though.

Bertus

^Thank you for the highlights links guys.

Couldn't watch the game. No time.

Great win.

Road to win la Liga from now on.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Missed the game but downloading it atm. Judging by result it was a good show

Top of the table! woho :party:

Bucky

Penya Member
But skip the minutes 6-45.
Seriously.

Virtually NOTHING happened in that period.
This is why posts were negative during a halftime.

Du fuq?

It was one of the most entertaining matches of the season. Honestly some of the comments on these forums the past week have made me think to not come back, what's the point. Put the time & effort into the Penya :rolleyes:

L

linetty

The game was entertaining for the whole 90 mins, don't listen to the match chat moaners

Richard.H

I can't see the treble happening although I do think that we are amongst the top 3 teams to win the CL.

I think the double looks very realistic at this point though.

I would be incredibly happy even with a domestic double. Getting cl would be a dream come true concerning how much of a shithole this club was in last year.

beogatts

treble? mayb still far from it. but of course we want tht to happen.:party1:
if anything can happen to RM, anything can happen barca such as previous lost matches. we are not constantly beast level yet but we r getting there.:worthy:

Last edited:

barcanuck

Thiago crying pre game, Messi then jokes with Suarez - you see my son crying you better pass me the ball so I can score and make him happy.

Home of Barca Fans