1) Watch Bayern

2) Enrique uses several different tactics

3) Inspiration never means imitation

4) That was just an "imaginable" formation

Any team with good wingers will eat that "formation" alive
Bayern have bernat and rafinha and those play as wingbacks
Why are we even talking about bayern anyway :facepalm:

Watch Bayern Munich.

Just taking our players and slotting them into a formation that bayern uses doesnt mean we will play like them or that it fits us. We are not bayern,, we are not coached by pepand bayern's model isnt exactly the success of the century everybody should look to follow

xXKonan

Mascherano is easily one of the Best DM's in the World. While Busquets,is faster at Distributing than Mascherano is, Mascherano is much better at Stopping Counter attacks and is much better at tackling like Ini8 Said. Frankly it's Great to have Such Talented DM's on our Team, Both of them Have their Strengths and Weaknesses. For a Few Weeks I wouldn't mind seeing Masche/Samper as Replacements for Busi.

Mido

Mascherano is easily one of the Best DM's in the World. While Busquets,is faster at Distributing than Mascherano is, Mascherano is much better at Stopping Counter attacks and is much better at tackling like Ini8 Said. Frankly it's Great to have Such Talented DM's on our Team, Both of them Have their Strengths and Weaknesses. For a Few Weeks I wouldn't mind seeing Masche/Samper as Replacements for Busi.

Mascherano, without the ball, is indeed excellent. I still have doubtson his technical abilities. I sincerely hope he will prove me wrong

Mido

Any team with good wingers will eat that "formation" alive
Bayern have bernat and rafinha and those play as wingbacks
Why are we even talking about bayern anyway :facepalm:

Just taking our players and slotting them into a formation that bayern uses doesnt mean we will play like them or that it fits us. We are not bayern,, we are not coached by pepand bayern's model isnt exactly the success of the century everybody should look to follow

Shall I repeat what I say 3 times or more for you to understand ?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'd rather not have Busi for the classico honestly ! Do we know if he's gonna "make it" ? ^^

G

Gasgas

Shall I repeat what I say 3 times or more for you to understand

May be you can make yourself clear with that. You post an awkward/ impractical 3-4-3 formation copying bayern and pep and then say we draw inspiration from them? What have they achieved? Why copy them while their formation isnt even practical to us? The way i saw it you just took players and fitted them to a formation that pep uses.
And inspiration is not imitation you say, how come you are doing the latter especially with the formation?

L

linetty

Busquets , to me, is Barca's most important player in terms of tactics. Mascherano nor Rakitic can replace him. As far as I know, adjustments made under necessity never come from bad intentions.
You are partly right but I think Rakitic could do the job (especially in the form he's in). Also Samper has a similar profile to Busi so he could fit in pretty well too. I have my opinion on Mascherano and he's not a good DM for Barca, there I agree with you.

I think besides Messi, Busquets is the most important player aswell, his occasional brainfarts aside

Last edited:

Mido

You are partly right but I think Rakitic could do the job (especially in the form he's in). Also Samper has a similar profile to Busi so he could fit in pretty well too. I have my opinion on Mascherano and he's not a good DM for Barca, there I agree with you.

I think besides Messi, Busquets is the most important player aswell, his occasional brainfarts aside

I couldn't agree more with you.

G

Gasgas

But against madrid
Mascherano
Rakitic. Iniesta is the practical formation to play. It offers stabilty and nobody gets overrun in mdfield.

Last time we payed
Busquets
Xavi iniesta And we were brutally overrun in midfield

And as a DM busquets,mascherano are both >>>>>>>> rakitic so i clearly dont get it why some people see it as a good idea to waste rakitic in DM position :facepalm: which he doesnt fit and desnt do very good in when playing for croatia

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Rakitic is a waste in defensive midfield. He can do it because he is a brilliant player but it is a waste of his talent.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Rakitic is a waste in defensive midfield. He can do it because he is a brilliant player but it is a waste of his talent.
It's just for a few games, till Busi is back. I don't think Masch is a good DM for Barca and him playing in midfield would probably mean Mathieu starting so....

Rakitic has many defensive qualities as well. He can play anywhere in midfield and what matters is the good of the whole team.

Home of Barca Fans