I Need Classico Tickets

Mahmood

Hi guys

We are a group of travelers planing to attend the coming Classico on March 22nd . We are a group of 25 people. Any suggestions on how I can get the tickets for this match .

Appreciate your help. Thanks

bbbarca

I have 2 extra tickets available. But they are Tribuna 1st tier. Seated together. Not cheap though... U want?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Holy s%it I didn't know it was that expensive, nothing under 1000€ ? is it just viagogo or is it always like this ?

bbbarca

yea. its super expensive.
i paid EU1100 for my ticket (and i bought 4!!)
in the end only 2 can make it. so yea.. considering that im travelling from Asia.
i dont want to risk having bad seats and also not having tickets for the greatest match in the world.

thank god i bought early... Tribuna 1st Tier tickets are all sold out now.

Kerrybai

Holy s%it I didn't know it was that expensive, nothing under 1000€ ? is it just viagogo or is it always like this ?

Ha mate you were surely aware of this? It's the biggest game on the planet so unless you have a season ticket you will pay a fortune.

Vlom

Ha mate you were surely aware of this? It's the biggest game on the planet so unless you have a season ticket you will pay a fortune.

No mate, I expected the cheapest ones to be at around 500€ or something not 1000 and up..

Kerrybai

No mate, I expected the cheapest ones to be at around 500€ or something not 1000 and up..

I think you can get them at closer to 500 hundred if you are lucky, season ticket holders sometimes have multiple season tickets so you could chance finding one outside the stadium but I've never done that for el clasico...

Vlom

I think you can get them at closer to 500 hundred if you are lucky, season ticket holders sometimes have multiple season tickets so you could chance finding one outside the stadium but I've never done that for el clasico...

I actually have a biz event that week end but I know first hand the Penya GBA (bcn penya here in casablanca - morocco) offers a 1000€ pack with flight + 2 nights accomodation + tickets

Kerrybai

I actually have a biz event that week end but I know first hand the Penya GBA (bcn penya here in casablanca - morocco) offers a 1000€ pack with flight + 2 nights accomodation + tickets

Yeah it's different for penyas though...they are probably getting the tickets at face value. Viagago where you saw them for 900-1000+ are at a marked up price.

Vlom

Yeah it's different for penyas though...they are probably getting the tickets at face value. Viagago where you saw them for 900-1000+ are at a marked up price.

You're probably right, I don't know why I was thinking there might be some accessible tickets for "regular" people haha

Anyway, can't wait for the game to begin ! :)

Kerrybai

You're probably right, I don't know why I was thinking there might be some accessible tickets for "regular" people haha

Anyway, can't wait for the game to begin ! :)

I have heard before that right before the game there can be some tickets released on the official websites, just a handful that are sold within minutes.

Home of Barca Fans