Lliga: Granada CF - FC Barcelona 1-3

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would not rest any player this week, we can rest them in Copa. Winning this match is more important than copa and is also tougher than villarreal match. If it is needed neymar could be rested, any more rotations might hurt us.

kenobiFCB

To be honest copa is useless to me,i wan't them to fight for the lliga and champions league,i mean everything is important but you just can't compare lliga with copa.

L

linetty

To be honest copa is useless to me,i wan't them to fight for the lliga and champions league,i mean everything is important but you just can't compare lliga with copa.
A trophy is a trophy. Of course it isn't quite as important as Liga or CL but winning anything gladdens the fans. It did hurt when we lost Copa to RM last season.

Barcadub

What? It's 1 of 3 trophys available to win. We are 2 games away from winning it.

After winning nothing last season, this is huge.

Bucky

Penya Member
Spot on, CdR is ours to lose as well. I cannot on paper see us losing to the teams still left in the comp but anything can happen in football. We could have a nightmare & upset. It's important to be smart and play rotations when we can.

We need to rest players against Granada. The league seems to be lost, while copa is ours. CL is just bonus. We wont beat the big guys, Bayern and real anyway.

I am very happy with copa, we didnt look like anything before christmas.

kenobiFCB

You are one pessimistic individual heisenberg,we can't win over real madrid?are you serious?We look better then them in 2015.

Kohe321

We need to rest players against Granada. The league seems to be lost, while copa is ours. CL is just bonus. We wont beat the big guys, Bayern and real anyway.

I am very happy with copa, we didnt look like anything before christmas.

Woah, pessimism overload! Abandon thread!

giphy.gif

L

linetty

Heisenberg is a pessimism bombshell. Remember him being resigned already before the Man City game and now that we've won it he came to terms that we'll win only Copa anyway. My gosh.

Ursegor

World Champion
I'd like to know the thought process he went through when he decided to name himself after Heisenberg.

Neymessi

Focus on copa?Absolute no.

We are barca not fucking malaga to be focussing on copa more than league.

L

linetty

We should be focused on all fronts, equally. We have the quality to do so and the players had enough rest at the start of the season.

Ghosting

Heisenberg is your pessimism a defence mechanism?

Do you like to claim we will lose most games and won't win anything so then you don't get as disappointed if we don't win. If we lose you can just go well I knew that, and if we win you go well a pleasant surprise.

Ursegor

Lol, I Wonder what thought process that led heisenberg to try to build the bomb. A man like heisenberg you know;)

Linetty

I was surprised how bad city was in the first half. Thats true. Problem is that beating city dosent make us a Serious cl contender. Answer honestly: do you really think we can beat real or Bayern over two matches? Its not about pessimism, I am just observing that those teams dont lack anything serious. While we obviously do. Our defense isnt good enough against top teams, and I am not completely trusting a barcamidfield with raki and a declining iniesta(he was good against city though).

Did you guys expect very much in august, after buying the wrong cbs and not buying kroos or a right back? Our only improvement was suarez and in the long run ter stegen. We lost sanchez, fabregas, alves declining further. And as mentioned, raki is no kroos, he is a second rate player.

I didnt expect much and I was right. Due to bravo and messi/neymar we survived the first half of the season, but our playing sucked.

Our football in january and february has been good thanks to pretty much 4 players, but its pretty far off concluding that suddenly we can beat everyone. In my opinion the current Barca has showed its maximum level, and its way lower Than madrid or bayerns. You vant beat the best with Players like mathieu, masch(cb), alves, rakitic.

Thats not pessimism, thats realism. Give me kroos and danilo and we are much closer.

Therefore we should prioritize copa, we can win it, and it is something after all.

Home of Barca Fans