-
FCB.v1319559431.png

Date: Saturday, 02/28/2015 16:00
Stadium: Los Cármenes
City: Granada
Capacity: 16.500
Competition: League - Round 25
Referee: Jaime Latre

Pique is suspended for this match. The game in the Camp Nou was 6-0. Neymar(3x), Rakitic and Messi(2x) scored.
Last season Barça lost there, by 1-0. With a CB pairing of Busquets and Masch.

Big pressure on Barça, can't afford to drop any more points.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bravo

Alves - Bartra - Mascherano - Adriano

Rakitic - Busquets - Xavi

Messi - Suarez - Pedro​

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we slip up here we can give up on la liga and concentrate on CL. Until clasico have to win every match and real have to drop at least 2 points too.

L

linetty

It won't be an easy game. Granada are battling religation, They will give a tough fight..
Exactly. I can see a close 1-2 or 1-3. Should go all in for CL if we slip up.

What the fuk, just realized it's at 4pm again. We always struggle in these games.

Last edited:

kenobiFCB

Looks easy just like malaga fixture but it's not.Lucho has to put best 11 for this clash,we can't slip points anymore if we are considering fighting to win la liga.No space for bad result so i expecting 0-2 or 0-3 :).

Therle

Looking at RLM i dont see a game beside Camp Nou they can loose. But big teams always have slip ups in them, just like we had plenty. They probably only have 1 tho, so better not loose any more points

raskolnikov

They have several, Villareal at home, Bilbao away, Barca away, Celta away, Sevilla away, Valencia at home and Espanyol away.

They will probably slip up here and there a few times. Thing is so will we, Malaga and Celta losses hurt badly, I dont think we will win la liga, we need to win el classsico and then basically every game while our schedule looks tougher than Real's.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Celta away and Sevilla i have confidence that they will drop some points in one of the fixtures. We also have Sevilla away and Celta away. We even have Atleti away, i am sure it won't be easy but we can still take the title.

Egert

Estonian Culé
This game will be hard because Granada always play great against us. Hopefully we keep a clean sheet and win by couple of goals.

Antimadridista1

We can't lose points anymore, or we can say goodbye to la Liga.

CB
Dani - Marc - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Javier - Iniesta
Leo - Luisito - Ney

Home of Barca Fans