Lliga: Granada CF - FC Barcelona 1-3

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since we lost home games to Celta and Malaga we should have no business hoping for the title. Focus should be on mid-week copa return leg vs. Villarreal.
From Granada match, I'm just expecting a good show and no injuries.

Bucky

Penya Member
With CdR to think about midweek as well as securing the points Saturday;

Bravo, Adriano, Bartra, Masch, Alba, Xavi, Rafinha, Rakitic, Messi, Suárez, Pedro

Messi needs resting at half time IF we have a comfortable lead (2 goal cushion). I know he wants to play every game but the last few games he's looked a bit tired.

JamDav1982

Since we lost home games to Celta and Malaga we should have no business hoping for the title. Focus should be on mid-week copa return leg vs. Villarreal.

Thats the spirit!

Lets just give up on league............

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who said anything about giving up. Barca should give a good show in every match but focus should be on Copa

F

Flavia

Too soon to give up on the league. Tata made this mistake last season, and we all know what happened.

JamDav1982

Who said anything about giving up. Barca should give a good show in every match but focus should be on Copa

No way, the focus should be completely on the league.

Focusing on the Copa and giving up on the league even an inch is ridiculous.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

So a FCB President candidate giving up already. That defeatist attitude :coffee:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So a FCB President candidate giving up already. That defeatist attitude :coffee:

I've been supporting Barca since you've been a frisky glance in your father's eye.

Noone is giving up anything but between Granada and Villarreal, focus should be Copa semi.

JamDav1982

I've been supporting Barca since you've been a frisky glance in your father's eye.

Noone is giving up anything but between Granada and Villarreal, focus should be Copa semi.

No it shouldnt, the focus 100% should be on the league game until it is passed.

The Copa game should have no baring on the league game whatsoever.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even though we are (only) 4 points behind Real Madrid, if we were to win every single game left (hardly realistic) and Real Madrid does the same (except for the 2nd leg of el Clasico), we will still lose by 1 point.

That said, I think we should try our best in every single league game and not give up until the last game. However, I also think that we should attach greater importance to CL games.

Home of Barca Fans