Lliga: Granada CF - FC Barcelona 1-3

Gotta play Mathieu in smaller games, that's what he was bought for. Hopefully we sell him this summer.
Bartra just needs the playing time.

Darko

Still can't get over the City game, such domination and just a 2-1 lead going in to the home game -.-

Mathieu showed he'll never reach that level barça demands. Should be used as a squad player, his pairing with Bartra is quite natural. At the end of the season we simply must sell at least one of him or Verm or Adriano (preferably two of them) and buy accordingly.

T

Tapiro Perfetto

We absolutely CAN'T lose other points.
Win 1-0 or 4-0 or 7-0 or 2-1...no matter...resting or not resting some our stars....I don't know how and I don't care about "good footbal"...we only have to win this match and all other matches before the Clasico against Real Madrid.

Nah. I completely agree that losing points in the league would make it extremely hard to get, but going into the Clasico and then April exhausted is even more unaffordable.
Rotation is always a risk, no rotation is the ultimate one.

That said, I don't believe in that "let's sub x at the 70 min for rest" crap. Let's do it while we're at it but resting a player means not starting him.
I'd like to see Messi start on the bench vs Granada, but it won't happen.

Last edited:
T

Tapiro Perfetto

I don't think the problem is resting or not resting player.
The problem is AVOID RELAX and MANTAIN CONCENTRATION in these type matches.

Against Malaga @home we play with Messi/Suare/Neymar and we lose....

Antimadridista1

Mathieu showed he'll never reach that level barça demands. Should be used as a squad player, his pairing with Bartra is quite natural. At the end of the season we simply must sell at least one of him or Verm or Adriano (preferably two of them) and buy accordingly.

For your information, we can't buy any player this summer so we'll keep all our players (particularly the centre-back) and we'll bring back Deulofeu + promote a few players from the B team .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Celta away and Sevilla i have confidence that they will drop some points in one of the fixtures. We also have Sevilla away and Celta away. We even have Atleti away, i am sure it won't be easy but we can still take the title.

The thing is, Real Madrid can play really crappy and poorly but yet still manage to score goals and win games, just like how Ronaldo is doing these days.

It is sad but true that result wise they are much more consistent than we are, they hardly lose at home and don't drop points against mid and bottom table teams.

For your information, we can't buy any player this summer

we can actually, but then any signing can't play until 2016 and CL issues must be sorted beforehand
We've clearly seen we can manage with just one of Mathieu or Verm in the meantime

I'm not sure that we are allowed to sell, though.

Last edited:

gatsu

I definitely don't like those 16h matches, but like said we can't afford to lose points anymore, we must win and maintain the pressure on Madrid.

Neymar needs to rest so I will go with Pedro instead, for the midfield Xavi must play.

Bravo
Alves, Pique, Mathieu, Alba
Mascherano
Xavi, Rakitic
Messi, Suarez, Pedro

Home of Barca Fans