Lucho vs tata tactically

Alik

Irony? I'll point out that Lucho has achieved as much at this stage as Tata did (yes he had money to spend, but Tata had a younger Xaviesta and Puyol still around) and we've looked better.

Copa - final both years. Liga - at least 2nd position this year. UCL - at least quarters once again.

I think you got your managers/years mixed up.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Irony? I'll point out that Lucho has achieved as much at this stage as Tata did (yes he had money to spend, but Tata had a younger Xaviesta and Puyol still around) and we've looked better.

Copa - final both years. Liga - at least 2nd position this year. UCL - at least quarters once again.

Younger Xaviesta? ... like serious? You are talking like Tata had a 27 year old Iniesta and a 28 year old Xavi.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Tata's inability to change things around makes him an inferior coach to lucho, who is more pragmatic than our previous coaches. Tata's barca style was lethargic and had tactics that involves having static possession and asking messi to find a solution. But we also need to consider that lucho had suarez and rakitic who made barca better and are better fit for the team than alexis and cesc. Still it was not easy to make everything work and lucho had the balls to experiment stuff and find the right mix. Tata never tried to do, he just followed what tito's barca did.

I don't know who is better tactically, if we consider tata's previous stints i am more inclined to say tata is a better coach tactically. But i know i would take lucho over tata any day, we don't need managers who play it safe. Each manager should bring their own style and ideas to the team, that is when the team performs at it's best.

Fibonacci

I think you got your managers/years mixed up.

Really did I? Let's see.

Tata:
Copa - final.
Liga - 2nd.
UCL - QF.

Lucho (at this stage):
Copa - final.
Liga - 1st (we will finish at least 2nd this season; and we are 1st at this stage, better than last year).
UCL - QF (almost certain to progress).

So yes, Lucho has achieved as much at this stage (more in fact), and we have looked better this season. Who has got the managers/years mixed up?
Lucho has the benefit of a couple of new players, but there have been a number of important personnel losses.

Home of Barca Fans