Have you changed your mind about Luis Enrique? Still think he should be replaced?

Do you think he should be fired next summer?

• Total voters

Bertus

Title says it all.

Got to listen a debate about him on french radio, and football as always can be weird. It felt he was ready to be fired, and now it seems he can sit and relax unless the new board decides to part ways with him next summer.

So, for those who wanted him to go, have you changed your mind?

And yeah, I'm posting this before the city game on purpose because I don't people to overreact and forget the awesome games we got to see after that sociedad game.

x4nb.png

Last edited:

Kohe321

As thing are right now, I absolutely have changed my mind and want him to stay. The turnaround him and the team did after the game against Real Sociedad has been astounding.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I didn't ever see who could replace him so I was always willing to give him time to adapt. Can't say I foresaw that the transformation would be so quick. Kudos to him.

L

linetty

I knew he needs time. Doubted him for a second after the Sociedad game but I never really wanted him gone.

He turned our game by 180°, there's no relevant reason for someone to want him gone at the moment.

raskolnikov

It depends, the way things have gone after Anoeta, Lucho deserves credit. Before that he deserved to be kicked out with his stupid decisions constantly. Lets judge him after the season, if we keep playing like this and even we end up winning nothing or only copa del rey he deserves to stay of course.

F

Flavia

For now, he's doing well. But we have to wait until the end of the season to know if he can stay or not. Hopefully he will.

I thought he had lost the plot and the squad, but he showed to be able to adapt and fix his mistakes. But the hardest part is yet to come, starting with man city.

FC B

For now, he's doing well. But we have to wait until the end of the season to know if he can stay or not. Hopefully he will.

I thought he had lost the plot and the squad, but he showed to be able to adapt and fix his mistakes. But the hardest part is yet to come, starting with man city.

This!

khaled_a_d

I don't want to replace him right now
I thought he should haven't been replaced in the middle of the season but didn't like what he was doing early on

Leo_Messi

Most of us, including myself, might have been too quick to dismiss him after the defeat at Anoeta. Likewise those who praise him like the second coming of Pep today are too quick in their judgement.

The next month will be crucial. The round of 16 tie against City, the second leg of the Copa del Rey semifinal and the El Clásico game at the Camp Nou. 3 small finals that could define the remaining season for good or bad.

Anyway I will make my final judgement when the season ends but it won't stop me from praising him or criticizing him whenever I see fit.

So in short, yes there is still some uncertainty involved if you ask me.

I've always felt there was too much immediate pressure on barça managers and never asked for Tito or Tata to be fired.
The one time I almost lost it with Lucho was his handling of Montoya, but a midseason firing would have been catastrophic.
Let's wait until the end of the season to see if he deserves to keep the job.

Alik

The fact that we are playing well right now is no guarantee that we'll keep on doing well in the future.

Lucho is still a rookie coach.

I'm still unsure. We have to wait and see.

dakt

As he usually says, lets wait till the end of the season. Till then I won't make any judgement, but I'm far from convinced.

PhilS

He's the best Barca coach since Pep, the team is much improved on both offense and defense. And Pep actually did not look that great his final year with Barca, he was right to leave.

Home of Barca Fans