Verratti or Pogba?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Bertus needs to quit the crap and stop this 3 team support nonsense and start working for Barca against PSG. He already has a hate/love relationship with them, lets just simplify the thing and remove the "love" component from the equation.

BERTUS!!!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate PSG and sabotage their operation. Do anything necessary up to and including termination of troublesome individuals like one Nasser Al-Khelaifi, and promotions of ineffective individuals to bigger roles like one Laurent Robert Blanc.

Ultimate objective, the poaching and acquisition of talents such as one Marco Verratti and one Marcos Aoas Correa.

You must not be caught. If caught, you will deny all affiliation even under duress of torture. We will deny all contacts and relations with you. You are on your own.

DO NO FAIL US, BERTUS!!! Your life depends on it!

BURN THIS MESSAGE AFTER READING!

L

linetty

Verratti.jpg

Bertus

Bertus needs to quit the crap and stop this 3 team support nonsense and start working for Barca against PSG. He already has a hate/love relationship with them, lets just simplify the thing and remove the "love" component from the equation.

BERTUS!!!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate PSG and sabotage their operation. Do anything necessary up to and including termination of troublesome individuals like one Nasser Al-Khelaifi, and promotions of ineffective individuals to bigger roles like one Laurent Robert Blanc.

Ultimate objective, the poaching and acquisition of talents such as one Marco Verratti and one Marcos Aoas Correa.

You must not be caught. If caught, you will deny all affiliation even under duress of torture. We will deny all contacts and relations with you. You are on your own.

DO NO FAIL US, BERTUS!!! Your life depends on it!

BURN THIS MESSAGE AFTER READING!

I still don't understand what the hell Bojan wants from me as far as that barca elections is about, but if I wanted to run for Barca presidency, Verratti would be the player I would chase, yeah.

To start with I would avoid everything that plagued the Barca/PSG relationship. I would keep every discussions around football and never criticize Qatar. Because if I want to talk about politics or human rights, then running for a football club presidency would not be the right job.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Verratti. He has all the skills and vision to play in Barca plus some defensive tenacity. He's no tank but he displays strength on the ball (hard to dispossess) and off of it (strong tackles, good at winning back possession with 2.6 tackles and 1.5 interceptions per game). He's a much better system player than the individualist Pogba. If our entire system is built on facilitating things for the attack and supporting the play, a midfielder like Verratti performs the role better.

Is there actually any chance of either one coming though?

F

Flavia

We are linked with several players but above all we need a RB and a CM.
Sport reported that we want to sign Verratti or Pogba in 2016.

If you had the chance to sign either Verratti or Pogba for a similar price, who would you chose? And why?

Edit: forgot to add the pole :lol: Can a mod please do it?

No way to do it. You have to start another thread.

Kohe321

I think Verratti could be more of what we need with regards to giving service to the three lions up top. I'd be wary of bringing in too much "individuality" to the team, having too many players that want to "finish it" themselves can disrupt the flow and be detrimental. But I don't know Pogba well enough to say that this would necessarily be the case with him. With his talent who knows, he could turn into a great provider as well, and with his physique he could become a great match for us. His height and athleticism is something that would strengthen us a lot, where Verratti is yet another short player, so it's not an easy decision.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Pogba ,highest potential for me ,most technically and physically gifted who has that motor and drive to be the best .kid can be special and we are a club who has always helped many talents of his caliber to fulfil this potential

I like Verratti ,but I don't like him enough .he seems to control the game well but I don't see that extra special vision and technicals I want in the position ,that one we had with Xavi for example .last night there was couple of times he could pull that amazing assist but ought to the safer pass.he also get so many yellows .I am not be any mean saying he isn't gr8 .just don't think he is what we need
Koke is another gr8 player who I like but he would be severely overpriced .A.Madrid star players also tend to prefer leaving abroad .He is good and he would fit into Lucho plans but he is again very good who will be paid money that should be paid for gr8 players

One other thing ,I might prefer trying Oliver Torres now he is proving himself with 1st team football

mssarm

I don't see individualist player like Pogba working hard behind the scenes and not wanting to be on the spotlight. Pogba in the team is going to be like "Cream" of Eric Clapton. On the other hand Verratti is like typical Barca midfield midget who will not have a problem to blend in. Verratti for me!

serghei

Verratti.

Is there actually any chance of either one coming though?

Slim IMO. Why would PSG sell Verratti? They surely don't need the money and it's not like they could reinforce the position by buying somebody else. Pogba is more realisitc, but probably only for double the sum he's worth.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Verratti all day long. PSG might not sell him though, and they have no reason to. I don't see barca spending crazy amount on a midfielder so it won't happen. We could sign pogba but there are high chances he will end up in madrid.

Home of Barca Fans