Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga round 24

21st of February, 16:00h

FCB.v1319559431.png
-
Malaga_CF.v1317045417.png

Barca dropped points at La Rosaleda in September.

Time for revenge.

I

instinct

It will be a difficult game.

Bravo
Alves Bartra Pique Alba
Mascherano
Rafinha Xavi
Messi Suarez Neymar

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Difficult game may be, but they're playing in Camp Nou and in much better shape than when they first met.. Anyhow, they shouldn't leave points on this one, or any other la liga game for that matter

Mehdi

Alik

Bravo
Alves-Bartra-Pique-Alba
Rakitic-Busquets-Iniesta (Is he fit?)
Messi-Suarez-Pedro

I'd like to see Mascherano and Neymar on the bench.

Antimadridista1

Ney needs a rest.

I don't really think so ; if he needs a rest, then Leo also needs a rest.
He has 1 week like all the other players to rest and get ready for the match against Malaga + Lucho subbed him in the last match, he played only 60min.

Bravo
Dani - Pique - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic/Rafinha - Busquets - Iniesta
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Btw, training of the day :

Last edited:

frog-fcb

Roll on this game on saturday my first trip over to see barca. Id say lucho will go for as close to our strongest line up as possible the whole team has had a full week rest with alba pique alves etc having almost 2 weeks off

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Roll on this game on saturday my first trip over to see barca. Id say lucho will go for as close to our strongest line up as possible the whole team has had a full week rest with alba pique alves etc having almost 2 weeks off

Hope you have a great time :barca scarf:

kenobiFCB

I think it won't be easy as it maybe looks!!I'm expecting full strongest lineup for the game but we have to be fresh for the city game.

Barcadub

Same as the ajax game before the Classico.

Put the game beyond Malaga(we didn't quite put the game beyond Ajax and let them back into a bit) and take off Messi and Neymar.

L

linetty

Everyone was rested last week. Only Messi played the whole game but rest would probably do him more bad than good.

Ney & if somebody needs it can be subbed off when we're leading comfortably

Leo_Messi

I can see Málaga making the team work hard for the win. They can be a hard nut to crack.

Not sure if anyone needs a rest. Maybe Neymar. Rest him for the first half and play with Pedro instead.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I can see Málaga making the team work hard for the win. They can be a hard nut to crack.

Not sure if anyone needs a rest. Maybe Neymar. Rest him for the first half and play with Pedro instead.

Would be better if Neymar started, we put the game out of Malaga's reach, and then subbed him off IMO.

Home of Barca Fans