Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Lliga: Barca - Malaga 0-1

linetty
    i_bleed_blaugrana always delivers a good, sensible read

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sorry guys I think this loss is on me, I was away for the weekend and missed the game, the other two games I've missed this year were against Madrid and Sociedad, I;m noticing a pattern. I'll make sure I don't miss another game this season.

How did we play, I'm guessing not great if we didn't manage to score against Malaga.
    "Will Chelsea qualify with ease? I think they will, but it won't be easy" - JAMIE REDKNAPP

"I haven't seen it, but it looks generous" - ARSENE WENGER

"Mario Balotelli is like Marmite, you either love him or hate him. Me, I'm between" - JOE ROYLE

linetty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    How did we play, I'm guessing not great if we didn't manage to score against Malaga.
    We got scored on early thanks to Alves' blunder and then it seemed hard for the lads to get back to the game mentally. They were lost and the only tactic was to cross the ball. Gotta give credit to Malaga though, they were very passionate and fought till the very end closing the space brilliantly. We had chances to score but the guys were just somewhere else with their heads, turned off. Probably thought they'll score early and rest for the City game. Things went shit though and they were confused.

Cules should move on though, it was a one off and we'll come back stronger.

Penya Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In defence of those who maybe more effected and pissed off at the result; they are frustrated and expressing as such. To debate opinion and views on the game with other Barça fans. Venting concerns etc

No doubt Barça will bounce back and we need to take those opportunities and hope RM mess up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    Well sorry guys I think this loss is on me, I was away for the weekend and missed the game, the other two games I've missed this year were against Madrid and Sociedad, I;m noticing a pattern. I'll make sure I don't miss another game this season.

you bastard