Lliga: Barca - Malaga 0-1

dakt

I'll be at Camp Nou for this one, it'll be tight but hopefully good.
I doubt Lucho is going to rest any of the front three, maybe subbing them off...
BTW if anyone's in Barcelona on Tuesday, I don't mind sharing a pint and watching Barça take on ManC with another forum-member. Or suggestions of a great cule-bar are very welcome as a message. :cheers:

I envy you. Enjoy and witness the GOAT. With that said, I can't wait for tomorrows game when team is in raising form.

LMessin10

Let's keep up the good form, Pedro surprised me the last game, he played a great match, I think Enrique could start him up for Suarez.
4-0 win even through malaga will be a tougher team than levante.

PhilS

Let's keep up the good form, Pedro surprised me the last game, he played a great match, I think Enrique could start him up for Suarez.
4-0 win even through malaga will be a tougher team than levante.

Pedro could start for Neymar, no way Suarez is going consecutive games not starting.

hardyboy

Luis Enrique could leave out 4 normal starters for tomorrow's game to rest them for the Manchester City CL game [sport]

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think the lineup will be

Bravo/Mats
Alves Pique Mathieu Alba
Xavi Busi Rafinha
Messi Suarez Pedro

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca - Malaga Did you know thingy from fc barcelona official web

• Luis Enrique and Javi Gracia met on ten occasions representing various clubs during their playing careers. The Barça coach had spells at Real Madrid and FC Barcelona whilst the current Málaga coach played for Valladolid, Real Sociedad and Villarreal. Luis Enrique won four of those matches, four ended in draws and the Málaga boss won twice.

• FC Barcelona and Málaga have met 33 times in the league at Barcelona, with the blaugranes having won 30 times, drawn once and lost twice.

• Former Barça B player Luis Alberto currently plays for Málaga and he has scored twice this season. In the B team he played alongside current Barça first team squad members Rafinha,Sergi Roberto and Jordi Masip.

• In the last meeting between Barça and Málaga at Camp Nou, tribute was paid to Xavi Hernándezafter having made his appearance number 700 for Barça in official competition.

• Douglas Pereira made his Barça debut this season in the league game at La Rosaleda earlier in the season.

• Málaga have lost on their last 12 visits to Camp Nou in the league. Their last win came in a 2-1 victory back in the season 1999/2000.

• Javi Gracia’s side have not won away in 2015, recording three defeats and a draw so far this year.

• Leo Messi could continue his scoring run at Camp Nou this weekend. If he scores against Málaga that would be 11 games in a row at home.

• In the season 2011/12 Leo Messi scored two hat tricks against Málaga - one at Camp Nou and one in La Rosaleda.

• On Saturday, Barça could win their 12th game in a row: The Club record stands at 18 wins in a row set by Frank Rijkaard’s team in 2005/06 when they clained victory in 13 games in the league, three in the Champions League and two in the Spanish Cup.
  • FC Barcelona and Málaga have met twice before in week 24 of the league. Both games ended in 2-1 wins for the blaugranes, in 2009/10 and 1982/83.
  • A Barça side already crowned league champions beat Málaga 4-1 in the season 2012/13 at Camp Nou. That win allowed them to reach an historic total of 100 points in the campaign.

L

linetty

Messi: "It's a new chance to get three points, no revenge for first round draw. We'll go for the game from the first minute."

Home of Barca Fans