Lliga: Barca - Malaga 0-1

Leo_Messi

Would be better if Neymar started, we put the game out of Malaga's reach, and then subbed him off IMO.

It can work the other way too. I would prefer my option though. Anyway Neymar playing from the start or not should not be the decisive factor in whether the team wins or not.

Games like that, especially in the current situation, are must wins. We should win all of our 8 remaining league games. That should be the goal at least.

We have Málaga on Saturday, Rayo Vallecano, Franco CF, Almería, Valencia, Getafe, La Real and Deportivo de La Coruña left.

EdmondDantes

Neyrest or no Neyrest, the 3 points are imperative. Although we need him fresh for the City game as well. Whichever decision Lucho makes in that regard will be correct I feel.

Chong Li

Malaga is one of the teams I really dislike.

Hopefully we'll crush them, and Messi destroys that prick Weligton.

hardyboy

----------------------Bravo----------------------

----Alves------Pique---------Bartra--------Alba---

---------------------Busquets-----------------------

--------Rakitic------------------------Iniesta-------

------Messi---------Suarez---------Neymar---------

After we've scored 2 goals, substitute Neymar for Pedro, Rakitic for Xavi and Messi for Munir...

DinhoR10

It can work the other way too. I would prefer my option though. Anyway Neymar playing from the start or not should not be the decisive factor in whether the team wins or not.

Games like that, especially in the current situation, are must wins. We should win all of our 8 remaining league games. That should be the goal at least.

We have Málaga on Saturday, Rayo Vallecano, Franco CF, Almería, Valencia, Getafe, La Real and Deportivo de La Coruña left.

Still have the second Atletico game too right?

DinhoR10

If Real is still in the form they're in all those Fixtures are winnable with the away game against Atletico being the real toss up.

raminho

I'll be at Camp Nou for this one, it'll be tight but hopefully good.
I doubt Lucho is going to rest any of the front three, maybe subbing them off...
BTW if anyone's in Barcelona on Tuesday, I don't mind sharing a pint and watching Barça take on ManC with another forum-member. Or suggestions of a great cule-bar are very welcome as a message. :cheers:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would like to see Pedro to get another chance to start. He will not play in the big games and there lots of them coming up. Rest Ney this time.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho will only rest neymar if he needs it. I am not that worried about him tbh, he is the first player to get subbed in every match if we are winning. Same will happen against Malaga if he starts. All our players are well rested with one week gap, we should put our strongest lineup and destroy Malaga. It will be a confidence booster before the match against city. We can't drop any more points so i am against rotation for this game, anyway players had one whole week to rest and train.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
For me it is rather giving Pedro a chance than Ney's fitness. I think Pedrito deserves to play this game.
I am fine with both options though.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'll be at Camp Nou for this one, it'll be tight but hopefully good.
I doubt Lucho is going to rest any of the front three, maybe subbing them off...
BTW if anyone's in Barcelona on Tuesday, I don't mind sharing a pint and watching Barça take on ManC with another forum-member. Or suggestions of a great cule-bar are very welcome as a message. :cheers:

Hopefully you will have a great time ;)

Home of Barca Fans