The new TV deal for FC Barcelona

Bucky

Penya Member
Ah right, not actually watched either of those but I'd imagine so if it's exclusive footage of the club & coverage of games.

Bucky

Penya Member
Can't find MUTV but found LFCTV and it's greyed out, looks like they're on the same path as the listing show.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If you're on Virgin I've got MUTV as channel 528 and LFC TV on 544. Both are greyed out though. Used to get them all free a couple of years ago. How I'd love to have BarcaTV listed :wub:

Bucky

Penya Member
Wow, seems a bit strange they'd bring in Sky Sports 5 for just one season... maybe a guinea pig test =S

Ah how annoying though, when I got the season ticket for Sky Sports it made my contract with Virgin extend for another 18 months or something like that from the date I took it out.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Wow, seems a bit strange they'd bring in Sky Sports 5 for just one season... maybe a guinea pig test =S

Ah how annoying though, when I got the season ticket for Sky Sports it made my contract with Virgin extend for another 18 months or something like that from the date I took it out.

They'll still have Dutch football and international fixtures.

Bucky

Penya Member
Yeeeeah wouldn't care about that lol it's La Liga where my money goes. Specifically Barça.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As far as I know Barca TV don't show Barcelona matches. Only games of our Women's and Youth teams.

Bucky

Penya Member
Oh wow that sucks! Bit pointless. Saw highlights about an hour after the game on Sunday & assumed they'd eventually schedule the match during the days or live. Damn, that's a bit disappointing if they don't.

Kerrybai

Indeed.

Even an English fan of a club like Man United can't watch all (or even the majority) of games through Sky. I'm guessing that's because of the shared TV rights. Just hoping the same doesn't happen with Spanish football coverage when the new TV deal is done.

Well of course you can't watch them all through Sky if BT if 2 of the 7 packages. But there is also the 3pm blackout rule.

Home of Barca Fans