Lucho: "Idea is to enjoy Messi"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
On the euphoric mood:

“The players are by no means over-euphoric at the moment. They know how hard it is to win titles”.

“But I love seeing that the fans are so euphoric. That’s a key factor and makes us feel more optimistic”.

“The number of wins in a row is not important. What matters is that they’ll help us to win titles”.

luis-enrique-sido-san-valentin-espectacular-1424030826866.jpg

On the 5-0 win against Levante:

“We had a great second half. We weren’t quite as balanced in the first”.

“The win was a huge boost for our morale as a team and for the players”.

On squad depth:

“Having so many top quality players in the team means you can easily rotate players”

“It shows just how many resources we have. I’d say our resources are practically unlimited”.

On Messi

"I did not change [Messi] because the idea is to enjoy him as much as possible," he said. "Against teams who sit back and defend we must have depth and be creative at pace. For Leo to participate a lot is key. When there are people inside it is difficult, but he knew how to solve well all the problems."

Equaling consecutive win record

"I did not know we had equalled that record," Luis Enrique said. "I am not that interested. We will judge that when the season is over. If we win trophies, it will be very good."

On Pedro

“It’s not that he never loses his form, it’s that he does so many things for us”.

“He has been, is, and will be important to us. I’d like to play him more often but I know that whenever we need him he’s ready to deliver”.

Home of Barca Fans