Messi breaks assist record

Kerrybai

I think 12..

10 I believe, he has 20 while Giggs has 30.

None of these records are really ground breaking though, I mean they are amazing but we have known for a long time that he will get all of these. What will be amazing is how much he is going to smash them by.

200 assists in La liga? 40 in Europe?

400 + league goals, 100+ european goals etc.

raskolnikov

10 I believe, he has 20 while Giggs has 30.

None of these records are really ground breaking though, I mean they are amazing but we have known for a long time that he will get all of these. What will be amazing is how much he is going to smash them by.

200 assists in La liga? 40 in Europe?

400 + league goals, 100+ european goals etc.

What would be considered groundbreaking then?

Icarium

Lifestealer

He already achieved too much, nothing seems groundbreaking anymore. He just needs to keep winning trophies to cement his place as world's best.

The only groundbreaking thing individually would be to move to some other league and break that league records too. I don't want that to happen.

Kerrybai

For Messi? Something that won't be achieved with time, all of these records are all ready his. Most goals in this, most assists in that... all of these are just a matter of time, we all know this. Maybe scoring in 3 consecutive CL finals. Or back to back CL hat tricks, something that has never been done before and that he won't achieve simply with time.

Home of Barca Fans