Barcelona vs Manchester City at the etihad

AzaR

If anyone is aware of ways to get tickets for this in either the home or away section then please let me know. Viagogo only site im aware of atm but not paying £300+

AzaR

Just bought the tickets at viagogo for £63. Had to pay an extra £35 for city member ship to get them though lol.

Barcadub

Just bought the tickets at viagogo for £63. Had to pay an extra £35 for city member ship to get them though lol.

Not bad at all, a week or two ago it was only members with 2000 points or so who could get them on viagogo. City have a partnership with viagogo so tickets are always face value along with the Viagogo service charge.

Heading along myself.

AzaR

Not bad at all, a week or two ago it was only members with 2000 points or so who could get them on viagogo. City have a partnership with viagogo so tickets are always face value along with the Viagogo service charge.

Heading along myself.

For champions league KO game in England when the tie is this big its a good price tbh

Bucky

Penya Member
Was going to ask about that, who is the UK Penya Blaugrana? If it's only in London that's a bit tricky...

Antimadridista1

Was going to ask about that, who is the UK Penya Blaugrana? If it's only in London that's a bit tricky...

The main one is Penya Blaugrana London, which is also the oldest penya outside of Spain (founded in 1985).
They were present at the Etihad Stadium last season and they were kind of noisy to be honest ; but it's probably because the atmosphere at the Etihad is known to be pretty bad.

I reckon that they will once again go to Manchester next week to support the team.

Kohe321

The main one is Penya Blaugrana London, which is also the oldest penya outside of Spain (founded in 1985).
They were present at the Etihad Stadium last season and they were kind of noisy to be honest ; but it's probably because the atmosphere at the Etihad is known to be pretty bad.

I reckon that they will once again go to Manchester next week to support the team.

Yeah, considering the distances in England, hopefully many british Barcafans will show up. I hope they can shout and create some Barca atmosphere in the game :barca scarf:

Bucky

Penya Member
I was hoping to go myself but wanted to sit amongst the Barça fans as I wanted to create some noise which obviously wouldn't be a good idea if I sat in with the Manc's & would have to be quiet even if Barça score. Just takes one idiot to kick off & you're ejected from the stadium =/

Will give the Penya Blaugrana London a look in, but going to be quite expensive to travel down to London. Any members on this forum?

frog-fcb

I joined them about a month ago and im from northern ireland they seem to be a grest bunch a guys there is also penya union blaugrana who is like an internet based penya for uk bit dont think they are taking any new members to maybe march they said so might get signed up to it to lol

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Heard about them last season but didn't know you could join. Do you have to be based in London to join?

Bucky

Penya Member
It looks like you have to pay £20 right? And to qualify for tickets you need to pass certain criteria or at least get up the pecking order?

I'd join if I can realistically make it down there, would be great to meet some Barça fans as that's something I was contemplating since the Mrs isn't going to want to go to games every time with me. Plus killed the plans to grab a bite to eat & drink in a local bar last Sunday!! We stood in a bar that had a bit of a Barça theme to it, with tapas & Estrella on tap, then she just went mmmmmmmmmmm nah let's go some where else. WTF!?!? WOMEN!!! We ended up walking around for about an hour & a half before deciding to go to the thing just outside the megastore when the access opened. Crap burger & alcohol free Estrella... grrrrrrreeat >_>

Home of Barca Fans