Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

L

linetty

Told you it was done and you'd not believe me :lol:

Nice to see Neymar do quite better, although he never was as selfish as he was this game.

Sunny Mir

Sorry for the ignorance but why can't we play the final at camp nou and if it has to be a natural venue why did real play 2 years ago at the bernaleo?

raskolnikov

Sorry for the ignorance but why can't we play the final at camp nou and if it has to be a natural venue why did real play 2 years ago at the bernaleo?
Because Real Madrid/Perez has the lfp in his pocket, easy home win against opponent that had not won in 14 years, was funny how it backfired.

Barcadub

Beating this Villarreal team 4/4 games this season is very impressive.

Also beating Atletico Madrid 3/3.

Pity about the silly home losses in the league, away losses are expected here and there in a season but not at home.

Anyway, everything is looking fantastic in this March month. 3 months to go.

Sunny Mir

raskolnikov said:
[quote name="Sunny Mir" post=1409443]Sorry for the ignorance but why can't we play the final at camp nou and if it has to be a natural venue why did real play 2 years ago at the bernaleo?

Because Real Madrid/Perez has the lfp in his pocket, easy home win against opponent that had not won in 14 years, was funny how it backfired.[/quote]
Thanks. Yeah that was quite funny.

beogatts

JDS displayed loyalty for far longer than he should have at his own expense. Got literally no minutes as well. I'm sure he has good memories of his time at Barca but his home is at Villarreal and he's not obligated to tiptoe around us. He's not sending a message to Barca by celebrating or trying to be passive-aggressive, he's just expressing his joy for his new team where he feels like he belongs.

;) thts wat i thought. i replayed the highlights of his goal n it looked nothing wrong. he was trying to get the right atmosphere. :xavi:

Icarium

Lifestealer
We dominated every opponent in copa this season, dominated is a small word actually. I think we humiliated every team.

Home of Barca Fans