Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

L

linetty

They played a great game last time but I don't think they will be able to repeat that. We aren't gonna trash them but I guess 3-1 and 2-0 would be it.

F

Flavia

Next game is also at home, and vs levante. So full force tomorrow shouldn't be a problem. It'd be best to wrap things up in the first leg.

Kuchi

We had a very strong start against them and Villareal was lucky not to be 2 goals behind when luck went their way with that bullsh*t opener...Sure they are a good team, with a good run, but it think their performance that game is a bit overrated, due to the fact that they fortunately managed to go 1-0/1-2 ahead, without actually earning it

Plus, the boys should have learned from that and pound them good, from the beginning. Cant wait! Bring in the Copa:)

I agree, full force and dedication, the only way to ensure a worry free return leg.

Last edited:
We have the best forward line ever, and Even the midfield looks good. Raki and Busi are back.

The only problem is the defense, I dont trust alves, mathieu is not looking good, pique is a liability, alba hasnt Been top notch lately.

Main point is: I want the whole team to shine, and our defense sint up for it I think.

I also question iniesta. 0 assists, 0 goals, Add average perfermances, high age and the answer is....rafinha.
I dont Know if the don is past it, but he is starting because of his name and not his performances.

I know its much to Ask, but I really hope for a new god mode performance from king Leo.

skn02

We cant expect Messi to be in god mode each and every game, I'd prefer him to take it easy every now and then, We need him in absolute beast mode when it truly matters...

L

linetty

The only problem is the defense, I dont trust alves, mathieu is not looking good, pique is a liability, alba hasnt Been top notch lately.
Alves has never been that solid since 2011. Mathieu is not a starter. Pique is absolutely on fire lately, true leader of the defence. Alba does his job well enough.

We're well balanced. Of course you can't avoid mistakes and no team is perfect. We probably have the best defence in the world up there with Bayern and Juve right now.

Home of Barca Fans