Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FCB.v1319559431.png
-
escut_villareal_95x95.v1351698754.png

Copa Semi-final!

Date: 11th of February, 20:00h

10 days ago Yellow Submarine gave Barca headaches at Camp Nou and Catalan team had to come back twice to win the game.

Sunny Mir

Bojan said:
Relax, I'm on a 7/7 run.
39732.jpg

Not bad.
For me with the run the team is on this should be a win but you never know in football what will happen.
And finally a copa game is at a more friendlier time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Relax guys. Relax. I got everything under control. We'd like to look at these late midweek games which are difficult for most people if we get elected. Talk with LFP, Mediapro or the rights holders at that time.

It is problematic to work all day or try to hunt for work all day given the situation there and then have to attend a game so late at 22.00, especially in the cold. Becomes difficult for children to follow the games too with school the next day. Timing should be earlier.

Although this game is starting at 20.00 local time which is great! but Bojan..... very disappointing that you couldn't get the timing right.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lucho definately learnt something from the last game and if we win this game like 2 or 3-0 then I think we are through, but in football u never know what will happen.

PhilS

The team has learned how to exploit its strength, get the ball quick to the Trident. All the remaining opponents this season are in big trouble, there is no defense. I hope to see Iniesta and Rafinha starting this one. It's about time to give Adriano a start on the left side. Lucho can't go wrong choosing CBs or DM, all choices have been superb.

Leo_Messi

I want to see those players start below;

ter Stegen

Alves-Piqué-Mascherano-Alba

Busquets

Rakitic-Iniesta

Messi-Suárez-Neymar

No need to rotate when the result tomorrow night is likely to be crucial for the tie. In a ideal world the tie should be decided tomorrow.

I say 3-0. Yes, I am optimistic. Hard not to be of late.:lucho:

Home of Barca Fans