User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Copa semis: Villarreal-Barca 1-3 (2-6 agg.)

linetty
    Told you it was done and you'd not believe me

Nice to see Neymar do quite better, although he never was as selfish as he was this game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the ignorance but why can't we play the final at camp nou and if it has to be a natural venue why did real play 2 years ago at the bernaleo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Mir View Post
    Sorry for the ignorance but why can't we play the final at camp nou and if it has to be a natural venue why did real play 2 years ago at the bernaleo?
    Because Real Madrid/Perez has the lfp in his pocket, easy home win against opponent that had not won in 14 years, was funny how it backfired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beating this Villarreal team 4/4 games this season is very impressive.

Also beating Atletico Madrid 3/3.

Pity about the silly home losses in the league, away losses are expected here and there in a season but not at home.

Anyway, everything is looking fantastic in this March month. 3 months to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov
    [quote name="Sunny Mir" post=1409443]Sorry for the ignorance but why can't we play the final at camp nou and if it has to be a natural venue why did real play 2 years ago at the bernaleo?
    Because Real Madrid/Perez has the lfp in his pocket, easy home win against opponent that had not won in 14 years, was funny how it backfired.[/quote]
    Thanks. Yeah that was quite funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Because Real Madrid/Perez has the lfp in his pocket, easy home win against opponent that had not won in 14 years, was funny how it backfired.
    Was it not athletico asked for it to be held there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post
    JDS displayed loyalty for far longer than he should have at his own expense. Got literally no minutes as well. I'm sure he has good memories of his time at Barca but his home is at Villarreal and he's not obligated to tiptoe around us. He's not sending a message to Barca by celebrating or trying to be passive-aggressive, he's just expressing his joy for his new team where he feels like he belongs.
    thts wat i thought. i replayed the highlights of his goal n it looked nothing wrong. he was trying to get the right atmosphere.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before Barcelona scored 3 on Wednesday, Villarreal had conceded just 1 goal (penalty Salzburg) in their previous 10 home games
    We can be so ungrateful.

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We dominated every opponent in copa this season, dominated is a small word actually. I think we humiliated every team.