Allan Marques Loureiro

EdmondDantes

Allan Marques Loureiro (born 8 January 1991 in Rio de Janeiro - just turned 24) is a Brazilian footballer who currently plays as a defensive midfielder for Italian club Udinese. Normally a defensive midfielder, Allan is known as a dynamic midfielder with good ball winning skills. He also possesses good dribbling skills, pace and good long passing ability. [as per Wikipedia]

phpThumb.php

This guy is an outstanding player who is like a Mascherano/Vidal type but with a lot of pace and close control. I was watching Udine v Juve the other day and he absolutely bossed Pogba all game. He's been in great form since he arrived from South America after winning the 2011 U-20 World Cup with Brazil alongside Oscar, Casemiro, Coutinho, etc. Apparently he's being linked with Inter and Napoli but I feel he would be perfect for the PL and would take it by storm. Has anyone else watched him play?

Antimadridista1

I watched a part of the game against Napoli today and I noticed him.
Tbh his first touch was remarkable, but I don't think that his pace is that special. Interesting player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This journalist is very close to De Laurentiis and Napoli.

[tw]1088395450355470336[/tw]

Givenchy

I haven't seen much of him but he was op in my fut team last year. surely PSG won't spend 100mil on him?

fergus90

Absolutely no way PSG spends a 100 mil on him. Good player indeed but highly doubt they’d fork out that much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Allan is world class and Napoli doesn’t want to sell. He isn’t going to go for cheap.

Cannot throw around the World Class tag for everyone.

And before you say anything, de Jong is not World Class either. Got a lot to prove.

Jair Ventura

Cannot throw around the World Class tag for everyone.

And before you say anything, de Jong is not World Class either. Got a lot to prove.

He’s been a top player for at least two seasons, and is arguably Napoli’s best player. Was a monster against PSG & Liverpool.

Donatello

I don't know how good is he, but he sure has built a lot of hype during this season.

While PSG were still fighting for De Jong, he was linked with a lot of biggies.

But still 100M for him is too much, but it doesn't matter when you have a sugardaddy I guess.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

I don't know how good is he, but he sure has built a lot of hype during this season.

While PSG were still fighting for De Jong, he was linked with a lot of biggies.

But still 100M for him is too much, but it doesn't matter when you have a sugardaddy I guess.

It doesn’t matter when you’re the 6th wealthiest club in the world. Time to stop pretending Paris is a backwater that cant support a top club.

Newcomer

This journalist is very close to De Laurentiis and Napoli.

[tw]1088395450355470336[/tw]

Hope it is bullshit.

I want Allan as a player but 100 M is ludicrous.

When you buy Neymar 222 or Mbappé 135 (+45 when he renews or is sold), it makes sense. Great marketing power with those two and you can recoup equal or more money if sold.

Allan, if you say 60 M because it is winter market and you are desperate, why not ? 100, even for PSG is a stupid number.

Money aside it would be a great improvement in the midfield if we can get him and Paredes and they can glue.

Home of Barca Fans