Gianluca Zambrotta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
zambrotta.jpg

Zambrotta was signed from Juve in summer of 2006. Right after Barca won their 2nd Champions League title under Frank Rijkaard.
Italian international never really lived up to expectations and only stayed for 2 seasons.

Zambrotta (ex-Barcelona): "I left Barça to save my marriage. My wife had a depression. We thought it was better to return to Italy."

zamb2.jpg

khaled_a_d

She is worth keeping,isn't she?
Anyway,was one of my favorite fullbacks .he was good here but wasn't at his best

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know about depression but I have to admit she definitely looks like under huge burdain.

Chainsaw

Killahead
One of my favorite Italian players back in the day but both him and Thuram failed to deliver at Barca.

khaled_a_d

One of my favorite Italian players back in the day but both him and Thuram failed to deliver at Barca.

Not sure about that ,he was the best fullback in the world when he joined but he wasn't as good here .that said I think he was solid starter here

Keikoku

Cabbage
that moment, when the ball still in the air and i saw essien was going to hit it, somehow i can predict that shoot would be a goal and that happened lol

Home of Barca Fans