Lliga: Bilbao - Barca 2-5

Leo_Messi

It would be very typical of FCB to either lose or draw. Last time it happened was against La Real. What makes me much more confident than before that game is the fact that the team has won 8 games in a row playing well in the process.

The importance of a win tonight cannot be underestimated. It's a crucial game. The team cannot let us fans down.

I don't want to see another embarrassing performance like against Málaga, Getafe and La Real.

There are 8 away matches remaining in the league.

Athletic tonight, Granada, Eibar, Celta, Sevilla, Espanyol, Córdoba and Altético.

Only the away games against Atlético and Sevilla will be more difficult on paper.

Lucho will have to motivate the team especially well before the game although a motivational talk should not be needed given the importance of the game.

I really don't know what to expect. As I wrote in post 9 in this thread then San Mamés is a very tough away ground for the club.

raskolnikov

Espanyol as well.

I feel we need to be leading the table when going into el classico on march 22.

1. Bilbao (away)
2. Levante (home)
3. Malaga (home)
4. Granada away
5. Rayo (home)
6. Eibar (away)

Tonight is the most dificult game out of the 6, but basically all should be won.
Real have 5 games before el classico

1. Depor(home)
2. Elche (away)
3. Villarreal (home)
4. Bilbao (away)
5. Levante (home)

We need Villarreal or Bilbao to take prevent them from taking 3 points, if not then take the win in camp nou to get ahead of them.
Anyway, must win tonight, I have been anxious since yesterday but have a good feeling about it.

Leo_Messi

Espanyol as well.

1. Bilbao (away)
2. Levante (home)
3. Malaga (home)
4. Granada away
5. Rayo (home)
6. Eibar (away)

Tonight is the most dificult game out of the 6, but basically all should be won.

1. Depor(home)
2. Elche (away)
3. Villarreal (home)
4. Bilbao (away)
5. Levante (home)

We need Villarreal or Bilbao to take prevent them from taking 3 points, if not then take the win in camp nou to get ahead of them.
Anyway, must win tonight, I have been anxious since yesterday but have a good feeling about it.

Espanyol away is a very difficult game as well but I rate it below Atlético, Sevilla and Athletic away. I have not checked this but I recall the club having a quite good statistic against Espanyol away in recent years.

Regardless of the ranking then Athletic away is a very difficult game. Tonight's game is absolutely crucial. I hope that the team is not going to disappoint us. I don't know what to expect really. The pressure is huge before the game while Athletic can play without such a huge pressure to a large extent.

DinhoR10

Rakitic is essential to our midfield, we don't defend well without him. Rafinha was good against villarreal but our midfield was all over the place defensively and we got murdered on counters.
The way i see it, it's either rafinha, iniesta or xavi with rakitic.

It wasn't that bad, a poor touch from Pique exacerbated the scoreline.

Kerrybai

Another 4 AM game for me which I initially planned not to watch, but since we can go within a point of RM now that they lost, I think I will wake up for it after all. Definitely have to play well as Atletico are closing the gap. Very excited for this!
http://www.matchhighlight.com/

Just skip the game and avoid the score ad when you wake up at a normal time go to this site or a similar site and watch a full replay.

Rapha

Espanyol as well.

1. Bilbao (away)
2. Levante (home)
3. Malaga (home)
4. Granada away
5. Rayo (home)
6. Eibar (away)

1. Depor(home)
2. Elche (away)
3. Villarreal (home)
4. Bilbao (away)
5. Levante (home)

Me too, with the game at Granada, difficult, but i feel good.

Kerrybai

Espanyol as well.

1. Bilbao (away)
2. Levante (home)
3. Malaga (home)
4. Granada away
5. Rayo (home)
6. Eibar (away)

1. Depor(home)
2. Elche (away)
3. Villarreal (home)
4. Bilbao (away)
5. Levante (home)

That's pretty much a guaranteed 4 wins for Madrid with the Bilbao game the only one they may slip up on... Villarrael at home won't be easy either but Madrid's home form is pretty solid this season.

Alen

That's pretty much a guaranteed 4 wins for Madrid with the Bilbao game the only one they may slip up on... Villarrael at home won't be easy either but Madrid's home form is pretty solid this season.

I would bet on the Elche(away) game. Those games are tough, and with madrid's current form and injured key players, i could see an ugly draw or even defeat.

raskolnikov

I would bet on the Elche(away) game. Those games are tough, and with madrid's current form and injured key players, i could see an ugly draw or even defeat.

Remember what happened last time? 96th minute

1380142519_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

article-2432176-1845679F00000578-58_634x413.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-celebra-su-s_54388041095_54115221152_960_640.jpg

florentino-feliz-porque-madrid-jugara-final-champions-pero-alto-precio-1400683879138.jpg

They wont drop points against the likes of Elche, therefore us beating Bilbao is crucial, despite Lahoz, poor pitch and bad san mames record.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

We went an entire season without beating Atletico and now we have them 3 times in a row, not saying its a definite win but I think we're allowed to be confident in our squad right now.

Home of Barca Fans